30 aphorisms master of irony Sergei Dovlatov: clear, easy humor.

Russian writer Sergei Dovlatov minimalist - one of the most famous and widely read novelists of the twentieth century. Not once he has achieved such popularity: fame came after emigrating to the United States. Only in the 80s came out of his work at home, and immediately gained universal acceptance. So what is so special in the works of Sergei Dovlatov? Simplicity. His heroes - seemingly ordinary people with their eccentricities and weaknesses. But it was typical of their times, and ne'er-do makes them outstanding personalities. The writer is a genius in another, he does not judge anyone, and no one teaches. He has no "bad" or "good" characters. This case is relative. This fact of life and made the classic prose of Dovlatov, and quotations from his works - aphorisms.

2. In a conversation with a woman, there is one painful moment. You bring the facts, arguments, arguments. You appeals to logic and common sense. And suddenly discover that her own nasty sound of your voice.

3. Do not connect so love, friendship, respect, as a general hatred towards anything.

4. A decent person - a person who does bad things without pleasure.

5. Most people think intractable the problems the solution of which little suits them.

7. Ambient love not honest and kind. Not daring and sensitive. It does not matter, and condescending. In other words - unscrupulous.

8. A man accustomed to ask ourselves: Who am I? There, a scientist, an American driver, a Jew, an immigrant ...

9. No money attracts women. No cars and jewelry. No restaurants and expensive clothes. Not power, wealth and elegance. And that has made man the powerful, rich and elegant. Force, which are endowed with one and totally devoid of others.

10. All my life I blew through a telescope and was surprised that there is no music. And then she is looking carefully at the trombone and was surprised that not fucking seen.

12. We endlessly criticize Comrade Stalin, and, of course, for the cause. Still, I want to ask - who has written four million denunciations?

13. What else, but the lack of solitude. Money, for example, I have quickly come to an end, the loneliness - never ...

14. It's crazy - to live with a man who does not go away just because lazy ...

15. I was walking and thinking - a world engulfed in madness. Madness is becoming the norm. Norma is a sense of wonder.

17. Love - it is for young people. For military personnel and athletes ... And everything is much more complicated. There is not love, and destiny.

18. The editor was a man of good-natured. Of course, up to the moment until it becomes a cruel and evil.

19. I light only when I drink. And I drink constantly. Therefore, many people mistakenly think that I smoke.

20. I was disgusted and I left. Or rather, I was.

21. There is no greater tragedy for man than the complete lack of character!

22. I counted the money, without taking his hand from his pocket.

24. I have long ceased to divide people into positive and negative. A literary heroes - even more so. Also, I'm not sure that in the life of crime will inevitably be repentance, but for the feat - bliss. We have what we feel ourselves.

25. Man to man - anything ... Depending on the combination of circumstances.

26. OK to go to the visitors, when called. Terrible go to visit when it is not called. However, the best - this is where the name, and you do not go.

27. Family - is when the sound to guess who is taking a shower.

28. "Life is beautiful and amazing!" - As Comrade Mayakovsky exclaimed eve of suicide.

29. I will not change the linoleum. I changed my mind, because the world is doomed.

As can be seen, some absurd, full of humor and at the same time sadness, making the creation of Sergei Dovlatov so popular. And you like the whole truth of life of the author? Share quotes with your friends - it is fun!

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting