Read my full

Our best article about the great writers of 2013. h3> Reading - is probably the only form of dependence, which can be called beneficial to humans. We are in the Website loves to read and believe that creative personality love of books is as natural as breathing.

Good books written talented and creative people, and the fate of each of them interesting and unusual, as well as by their history. In their submissions, we share with you the most "delicious", that we are able to learn about famous writers and their books. Today we publish a review of the ten articles that are most like us and our readers in the past year.

Post adoration Mayakovsky h3> «Among Russian I feel Russian, among Georgians Georgian I feel ..." - "And among fools?" - "And I first among fools." em>

Vladimir Mayakovsky burst into poetry with his tall, strong gait, "fire heart" passion, impatience, anxiety, with his speech, bass, gesture with your family and friends. He was arrogant, outrageous and rude, but at the same time was a very vulnerable person. He first said no war, and a year later he sang the praises of the October Revolution. This article contains amazing stories from the life of a remarkable man.

Memory Dovlatova Post h3> «The man used to ask ourselves: Who am I? There's a scientist, an American driver, a Jew, an immigrant ... and we ought to ask ourselves all the time: not curl but I? » em>

Sergei Dovlatov - one of the most popular and widely read Russian writers of the late XX - early XXI century. Art thought Sergei Donatovich simple and noble: to tell you how strange people live - the sad laughing something funny sad. In his books there is righteous, because I do not have them and villains. The writer knows and heaven and hell - within ourselves.

The best quotes Remarque h3> «While the man does not give up, it is stronger than his destiny». em>

The fate of the genius of the writer Erich Maria Remarque developed not just how many peers, he, being quite a young man, went to the front, where he was seriously wounded. His manuscripts were burned by the Nazis and his love was excruciating and painful. The books that he left the people living based on feelings and images, that occurred before his eyes, and lived in his heart.

The Holy cynic Kurt Vonnegut h3> «If you seriously want to disappoint their parents, and to curl wasp * sualizmu soul lies - go to the art». em>

"I am writing since 1949. I'm self-taught. I have no theories about literature, useful for others. When I write, I'm just getting myself. And me six feet two inches tall, I weigh about two hundred pounds, moving clumsily, only swim well. That's all that is temporarily rented, extinguishing and writes books. But I'm in the water is beautiful ».

Leo Tolstoy h3> «I know in real life, only two misfortunes: remorse and illness. And happiness only the absence of these two evils ». em>

On svoix lektsiyax Vladimir Nabokov used the following method. He closed all the curtains in the room, ensuring complete darkness. "In the firmament of Russian literature this is Gogol" - and at the end of the hall light flashed. "This is Chekhov" - a ceiling light up another star. "It Dostoevsky" - flipped the switch on its side. "And this is Tolstoy!" - Lecturer plowed drape the windows and flooded with blinding sunlight.

Anton Chekhov: 8 Quality educated man h3> «If educated people have a talent, they respect him. They sacrifice for him peace, women, wine, vanity ... » em>

Russian classics more than 100 years ago, I wrote a letter to his brother, a talented artist, but infirm and suffering from unrestrained n * stancy. Be sure to read this letter. Anton is not bad advise.

Pelevin and Emptiness h3> «ultimate truth Russian man always report mat». em>

Victor Pelevin - the most mysterious writer of modern Russia. To write about Pelevin difficult, simply because he kept at a decent distance from the society, and, in his work, does the world is no longer divided. But do not write about it, too, can not - too much intimate and personal rocked his books for a generation.

The scandalous genius h3> «Fuck ... those women in a fragrant hay!
With love, your Yesenin ». Em>

He went from being a village boy, cherub to the most famous brawler and matershinnika Russia. In speeches eyed cowgirl, I read something about the simple pleasures of country life, the girls choir of screaming: "Darling Yesenin!" But soon the angelic in it there is not much he wrote obscene verses on the wall Passion Monastery and splitting the icon could drown her samovar could easily and lit by oil lamps ... The poetry of Sergei Yesenin leaves no one indifferent: either love it, or refuse to accept and understand.

The best quotes Bernard Shaw h3> «Now that we have learned to fly the air like birds, swim under water like fish, we lack only one thing: to learn to live on earth as humans ». em>

George Bernard Shaw - the only person awarded both the Nobel Prize for Literature, and the award "Oscar" for the screenplay "Pygmalion." He was one of the founders of the London School of Economics and at the same time the second most popular (after Shakespeare), a playwright in the English theater. His life experience and wisdom reflected in the brilliant plays and apt remarks, and we have collected the best quotes George Bernard Shaw.

List Brodsky h3> «Just so you have something to talk». em>

While teaching at the American University Mountain Holyoke life Brodsky terrible poisoned the only thing unrestrained ignorance of American youth. One day, exasperated particularly bad class, so sat down at the typewriter and hastily made "list of books that everyone should read." Site gladly shared this list of literature for intellectual conversation.

Read only good books in the new year!

via www.adme.ru/vdohnovenie-919705/spisok-brodskogo-589755/

Tags

See also

New and interesting