They were in love with all the boys of the Soviet Union ... 14 beauties of the fabulous films of that country.

About the Soviet Union can be many things to say, both positive and negative. But I believe that the Soviet cinema is impossible not to love. Yes, while many of the films that now seem naive. Yet it should be noted that the movies of that era were especially good.

Today we want to remember the magic and fabulous films of that country, or rather the actresses who played princesses, queens and other beauties in films about magic. Some of them were able to become real stars, which imitated the girl, and that is extremely popular with the boys. Others appeared in only one movie, but I still remember the audience. Those who gave us joy, and now we remember ...

1. Valentine Sorogozhskaya
This actress has a traditional Slavic beauty. Surely, it is for these girls went on long journeys heroes of folk tales. At least, Alexander Rowe saw Storogozhskoy Vasilisa the Beautiful. Here are just a cinema, the actress has not happened ...

2. Alla Larionov
In 1952, Alexander Ptushko shot kinoskazki "Sadko". On the role of the regal and even harsh Lyubava he was invited Alla Larionov. It is the appearance in the movie and allowed Soviet audiences know this actress.

3. Natalya Sedykh
We all remember this actress for her role in the film Nastya "Jack Frost." But few people remember that it was also a figure skater. After filming "Jack Frost" Natalia decided not to act in films and entered the Ballet School. But luckily their fans a promise not kept ...

4. Xenia Ryabinkina
Xenia made her film debut in 1966. In the film Alexander Ptushko "The Tale of Tsar Saltan" she played the Swan Princess. Spectators were impressed by her grace, and all because she was already a soloist of the Bolshoi Ballet.

5. Natalya Petrova
Extremely beautiful actress, who made an enormous contribution to the success of the film adaptation of Pushkin's poem "Ruslan and Lyudmila" (1972), singing the title role of women.

6. Irina Alferov
Despite its beauty, Alferov won only one role in the Soviet fairy-tale movies. In the film "Vasily Buslaev" (1982), she played the title character bride.

7. Janina Jaime
She began to work in film with the role of a boy ... A young and naive Cinderella performed at the age of 37 years. The actress has repeatedly recalled: « My character was the same age as my daughter i>».

8. Lyudmila Glazov
For the 30s, when the movie required only girl shock troops have Glazova was too romantic appearance. But she played in the first film adaptation of "Ruslan and Ludmilla" with Sergei Stolyarov.

9. Galina Grigoryeva
Tragically many boys and girls of the Soviet Union, this actress preferred to play in the theater. But in the movies, she has also been seen as an incomparable Mary Morevna in the film Alexander Rowe "Kashchei Immortal" (1944).

10. Ninel Myshkova
This actress became famous thanks to several roles in fairy movies. The "Sadko" Alexander Ptushko she played Ilmen princess. In the film "Ilya Muromets" (1956) - Vasilisa, and in the movie "Mary-mistress" (1959) - the title character.

11. Eugene Filonov
It is the first and almost the only film role in the film adaptation of The Snow Maiden became the fairy tale Ostrovsky (1968). Actress remembered her light, good character, to match your character.

12. Tatiana Klyuyev
This actress captivated everyone with his play in the film "Barbarian, beauty, long braid" (1969). This role was written specifically for her.

13. Svetlana Orlova
Anyone who watched her movies, especially remembered very expressive eyes of this actress. It Alenushka she played in the movie "Finist - clear falcon" and the Princess in "The Princess and the Pea».

14. Evgenia Simonova
Charming and sincere Yevgeny Simonov fall in love with many, if not all the boys of his age. Of course, in the movie "Ordinary Miracle", it was great and I personally can not imagine anyone else in this role.

These beauties have played their roles that made us a long time to remember them. Surely we have included in this collection are not all the favorite actresses of the time. Their preferences you can share in the comments, but what about the material, tell your friends.

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting