This girl is photographed to prove that she had nothing to be ashamed of.

American Suoringen Sierra (Ciera Swaringen) was born almost completely covered with huge moles. Giant benign birthmarks or congenital melanocytic nevus, cover 70% of her body. And with age spots can only grow in size. This disease does not cause serious inconvenience, but is easy to guess that the Sierra is constantly subjected to ridicule by their peers. It is not like everything she had such a pretty child bullies.

parents always helped the girl to cope with the moral pressure. For example, Sierra recalls, when she went to school, her mother said that moles and birthmarks - a kissing angels. And Dad always stood up for the first girl, if someone teased her or talked bad.

However, despite the protection of their parents, Sierra always got it on the first number of profanity. «One on the way to school on the bus one boy called me a dog spotted» i>, - says the heroine of our story.

Sierra childhood has a strong character, so all the mockery in her address only tempered girl. To prove to everyone that she was not the least bit shy about his body, Sierra Suoringen decided to publish the photos, showing her in a swimsuit.

The girl said he was proud of the fact that it is not like the others. For individuals people do is their differences.

Now Sierra graduated from high school and works as a consultant in a shoe store. She feels happy and very grateful to my parents for having taught her to cope with difficulties.

Example Siero Suoringen should give confidence to others who feel disadvantaged. If you are impressed by the power of the spirit of this girl, you tell your friends about it.

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting