15 songs, from which really "want to fly." Creativity Yuri Entin impossible not to love!

Many people, even becoming known, do not leave on their own almost nothing, for which they can recall in the future. But it is certainly not for the main hero of this material. Yuri Entin celebrates its 80th anniversary.

During the years of the famous poet, writer and playwright has created so many different verses, and that they do not find it. Personally, I am particularly grateful to him for the fact that his work is aimed at children. We all grew up on the cartoons and films, which are songs to the words of Yuri Sergeyevich. In his birthday edition of Ofigenno.cc wants to not only birthday wish long life, inexhaustible inspiration and new portions of different poems, but also to remember our favorite children's songs, which appeared due to the hero of the day.

Nothing on earth can be better ...

Oh, early bird protection! < /

They say we byaki-books. ..

The song is brilliant detective

The duo King and Princess b >

golden ray of sunlight ... < /

Chunga-Changa

If it had not been winter ...

And I want to fly!

Ditty Babok-ёzhek b >

Oh, if my dream come true ...

Antoshka, Antoshka, let's dig potatoes !

BU-RA-TI-NO !

Winged swing b >

Beautiful far < br />
In conclusion, once again I want to congratulate the happy Osipov Birthday and to thank him for all that he has done for us. If you want to join our congratulations, you share this material with your friends, let more people know about the holiday!

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting