Notch is going through hard times

Almost a year has passed since Microsoft bought for $ 2, 5 billion Swedish company Mojang AB, developer of the famous game Minecraft.

Marcus [ Notch ] Persson after the deal became a billionaire. By assessment Forbes, personal wealth developer is estimated at $ 1, 3 billion.

Unfortunately, money does not bring happiness. Today Marcus has published a series of very sad tweets that cause sympathy and concern for him.

Notch complains that life has become a "lonely" and "empty" after the sale of the company.

As a warning to those who seek to "financial success" His words: "Now the rest of Ibiza with a bunch of friends and hang out with celebrities, I can do what I want, but I've never felt more alone».

Hanging out in ibiza with a bunch of friends and partying with famous people, able to do whatever I want, and I've never felt more isolated.- Markus Persson (notch) 29 August 2015 blockquote> «The problem is that when you get all the lost incentive to try to do something, and the relationship with the people become impossible because imbalance ».

The problem with getting everything is you run out of reasons to keep trying, and human interaction becomes impossible due to imbalance.- Markus Persson (notch) August 29, 2015 blockquote>« Back in Sweden, I'll sit back, look at your reflection in the monitor and wait for my friends with their work and family time will be at least for something ».

In sweden, I will sit around and wait for my friends with jobs and families to have time to do shit, watching my reflection in the monitor.- Markus Persson (notch) August 29, 2015 blockquote> The saddest thing is that the guys from Mojang, says Marcus Persson, lost all feelings of friendship after a deal with Microsoft. This is despite the fact that he tried to do much for them. For example, in 2012, he refused to dividends and distributed its three million dollars between employees . At that time, the company employed 25 people, and some of them could not restrain tears after such an act boss.

Now the situation has changed. Notch said that the former company of his hate. One of the developers Mojang tried argue . Like, I was negative at first, because of the shock of the news of the sale of the company, and then passed. But Marcus does not believe in it. He says that no one came out and said that it was just the initial shock.

pgeuder i do not know that, nobody reached out and said it was just initial shock. So fuck all of you. Fuck you so hard.- Markus Persson (notch) August 29, 2015 blockquote> In general, everything is bad. "I wanted to become a mask, try to save the world, but then again, I have to deal with those same goats, which forced me to sell Minecraft».

I would Musk and try to save the world, but that just exposes me to the same type of assholes that made me sell minecraft again.- Markus Persson (notch) 29 August 2015 blockquote> In the privacy of Marcus Persson, too, is unchanged. "I found a cool girl, but she was afraid of my lifestyle and prefer a normal guy».

Found a great girl, but she's afraid of me and my life style and went with a normal person instead.- Markus Persson (notch) August 29, 2015 blockquote> What can I say ... Hold on, Notch!

said , that the unexpected success in life often has such an effect, and it will pass. Well, if so.

People who made sudden success are telling me this is normal and will pass. That's good to know! I guess I'll take a shower then! - Markus Persson (notch) August 29, 2015 blockquote>

Source: geektimes.ru/post/261082/

Tags

See also

New and interesting