Memo happy woman

Sometimes it's hard to smile and feel really happy. This state, as it turns out, you need a coach that even in the rainy day like to be happy and to give that feeling to others.

1. As soon as the woke up, say to yourself right there, something good. (Today is a good day, my life is wonderful, I am lucky, I am happy, etc.) says exactly what you want to have in life.

2. Go to the mirror and say to his little girl love words.

3. Prepare and drink a magic elixir (let it be just a glass of water or juice), thee a charm for good luck, love, prosperity and success.

4. Scroll through thoughtful and positive mind and the most successful scenario of his day (1 hour in advance of the publication).

5. Write or Speak for yourself that you are grateful and life.

6. Remove the card of the day (any positive picture or photo, looking at which you want to smile).

7. Requests or thanks to higher powers. (Do this constantly throughout the day).

8. Remember that you can do better!

9. Remember your divine origin!

10. Here, at whatever cost, a state of harmony and balance in the soul.
Use this for all the ways that you know, "Whoa, what I feel?", A dialogue with the inner girl, affirmations, prayer, communion with the elements, walk by the sea, the diary of success, etc.)

11. prescribing the constantly their desired future. Remember that you write, and it will come true.

12. Lead dream diary.

13. Write down all the positive events of his life.

14. accept any event, both the positive lessons of his remarkable life.

15. Remember that you always have a choice to suffer or enjoy.

16. If you are sorry for myself, this is the first sign that you need to take care of his little girl.

17. Remember that happiness is a choice!

Tags

See also

New and interesting