The medicine for those who are afraid. Witness №5.

When the witness appeared in the hall №5 for the soundtrack of his own voice from the speakers, many were crying. And I finally came to believe that those involuntary tears that have happened in my rehearsal - not age tearfulness, and signs of sustained remission.
I had a unique opportunity (because of my role in the formulation) to take part in the actions and as an actor, and (occasionally) as a spectator. Shaw, I can tell you that I still wanted to sit in the audience and watch from there to the end. Dive into the atmosphere of magic and forget about responsibilities. The atmosphere was so palpable that it seemed it can be touched. It envelops.
The girls were beautiful and touching. Men, by the way, were also touching. But - strange to say, they were not spoiled.
For each, you can write a separate, very much. But now - on the other. You know, there was a feeling that it was possible to look into the small room, which has long been tightly boarded up and forgotten about its existence. Because it is painful and impossible. And scary. And there ... There's different. Well and light. Unbearably painful. But when forbid yourself to experience it all, you - is not quite human. Because your soul - here.

Wonderful my girls and men. Thank you all very much. Again, I want to love, and for that alone 1000 to karma each:
Max Pereverzev
Lena Rechich
Zhdana Patry
Igor Yasyuchenko
Vic Manzenyuk
Irina Melnikova
Vanya Daniv
Eugene Lakosnik
Lera Artyukh
Sergei Anchutkin
Peacock Pyrizhok
Kseniya Kozhevnikova
Oleg Shushpannikov
Vidana Mironenko
Vladimir Tagvey

Kurt Allen and Julia Mironenko + special thanks for the idea, staging and patience.

Tags

See also

New and interesting