Nokia 105: Wooden phone boom

It has long appeared in the sale of a mysterious phone Mobiado made of wood. It looked nice and pleasant. But the cost is very expensive and very few people could afford it. But like.

After a long time I got a laser machine and decided to still become the owner of a wooden telephone. Technology allows without too much difficulty actually play it at home.

Here's a telefonchik eventually released. As a guinea pig was chosen Nokia 105 and plywood 3mm.

Who cares, you are welcome under the cut. Attention lot of photos.

As I mentioned, taken as a basis Nokia 105. He had to finish a little, remove all exposed parts.

Two wiring removed to connect the solar cell.
Further laser had cut all the blank body and glued together. Three items accounted for a front portion and two rear cover. The back cover must be progravirovana on the inside, as the phone battery protrudes slightly beyond the housing. I etched by about 1 mm thick.

From the native body was gently squeezed out the native glass, and as buttons were used aluminum rivets. They need to be disassembled into components and trim the length.
The only caveat to the front of the body have been glued additional elements. Their thickness should be about 2 mm (to modify a file in a place).

They are used for reliable operation buttons as ducts for the speaker and microphone.
That's all. Phone going to the 4 long screws, I used the old Samsung.

Drawing Corele lined here .

P / S. Experiment with this particular solar battery failed. Charge Controller squander it up to 4, 6 volt and disables charging. We must look for an alternative.

Forgot clarify hole for the charger, I did not include ... I hope to run it from the solar battery still.

Source: geektimes.ru/post/250854/

Tags

diy

See also

New and interesting