Fujiyama

It has long wanted to tell you about my trip to the holy land of almost all Japanese - Mount Fuji. It happened May 30, 2010. I will of fate was at that time in Tokyo. And, given that I was in Tokyo for quite a long time, it was decided to visit this place of pilgrimage. Unfortunately, in Tokyo on the day it began to rain, but the tickets were bought, and there's nowhere to go were
The quickest and cheapest way - is to take a bus ticket from Shinjuku Station to Kawaguchiko bass City. Kawaguchiko City - a small town at the foot of Fuji, who lives at the expense of this frozen volcano. The city is packed with all kinds of museums on this topic. Incidentally, in foggy weather, when it is not seen very Fuji, entrance to all museums is absolutely free))).

© MoZZoK, Total 20 photos

That is so cloudy morning greeted us Kawaguchiko City. But the hope in my heart still glimmered ...

Photo 2.

The city has Kawaguchiko Lake. I do not know what it is remarkable, but the banks even have a sanatorium.
Photo3.

Photo 4.

Kawaguchiko for a little walk, we had lunch and waited for the next bus, which was supposed to bring us to the place of disembarkation. It took about an hour, and given that the bus did not keyway, and the road led up all the time, during this hour, I remembered the basics of scuba diving and equalize the pressure in their ears. Well, here we are on the spot. Altitude - 2305 meters. Immediately felt pure mountain air and ... unearthly power that permeates everything!
Photo 5.

Unfortunately, this does not mark the mist cleared and I had to admire the layout of evacuation in case of fire.
Photo 6.

At the fifth station (total of 9), which brings the bus all the tourists, a lot of shops with souvenirs, and you can hear all the languages ​​of the developed world. Also present are completely incomprehensible to man the small Slavic monuments.
Photo 7.

Photo 8.

Photo 9.

Turning on Fuji (according to the scheme, of course, because it was never seen), you can watch the Southern Alps. Even where there is a scheme of the peak.
Photo 10.

Do not think of anything special, we decided is not leaving the station walk through the woods. Feels volcanic rock under my feet, the smell of pine needles, virgin forest (!!! - 20 meters away from the crowds !!!)
Photo 11.

Photo 12.

Photo 13.

Photo 14.

Photo 15.

It feels like the dawn comes. Guessed that the fog leaves us, we hurried back to the observation platform of the fifth station.
Photo 16.

And you know, did so. The fog began to dissipate! As we waited !!!
Photo 17.

Photo 18.

And so! All 3776 meters in front of our eyes! This is an exciting experience! But these are not lasted more than 20 minutes. At this time, the viewing platform was similar to the front line - scribbled camera like a real gun.
Photo 19.

But our entire international team of explorers Fuji. From left to right - Uruguay, Chile, Ukraine, Thailand and Costa Rica. And here for the first time. Thank you!
Photo 20.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting