She found on the Internet his double

According to popular theory, every person on the planet has at least seven of twins who are not his relatives. Three British launched an ambitious Internet project Twin Strangers, with which you have all the chances to find their living kopiyu.Ideya which occurred Briton Him Jeanie and her two friends Harry Inglish and Terence Manzange, very simple - they offer to send people to the them to the site your photos, so you can search for twins around the world. Interestingly, the first who met his copy was one of the founders of the Twin Strangers Him Gini. It turned out that the girl who like her as two drops of water from a British lives only an hour away. Residents of the United Kingdom swear that they are not relatives, and until recently did not know about each other. "We had a great alone all day. For a long time I could not even communicate with her, I just looked at my copy and I could not believe my eyes. Whatever it was, we were a lot in common ", - told him to find his double Dzhini.Popytatsya can citizens of all countries for free.

Tags

See also

New and interesting