Christams interview with the developers of smart gadgets

Dear friends!

We thank you for having supported us in the past year and do not cease to be in need of your support in the coming year. Take from the collective Medgadgets good wishes and success, and those who want to buy gifts from us, we offer a modest 7% of the code Geek.

And not to "ship", finally we decided to just ask a few questions celebratory those with whom cooperated whose assorted gadgets with you on the pages Geektimes and Habrahabr, and learn from the developers of gadgets that they give to their friends and they want to get themselves in As a gift.

Paul Risenberg, product manager for Fitbit, in 2011, participated in the launch and development of the Fitbit API, currently responsible for the development of enterprise services.

What do you want to get? B> i>

One thing (not very new), which for a long time I want to play on the beach, - Orbotix Ollie . Would like to see the creators have added more funds direct programming - I dream to see 5 dancing together Ollie.

What do you plan to give someone you know? B> i>

It should be a surprise!

Will "use" their position and give the products a friend of his company? B> i>

Probably not - most of my friends and family already has one of the Fitbit'ov. Although many surprises could be Fitbit Surge :)

What a gift for the new year, the most memorable and gave the most positive emotions? I>

No matter how improved technology, the most fun gifts are always a child. Although my preference is not changed much - one that still remember and brought a lot of emotions - radio-controlled submarine (even though Soviet and swimming!)

What to read on the Fitbit?
5 Tips owner Fitbit Charge ; Обзор new fitness bracelet from Fitbit.
Martin Nunuparov, founder of the project Qjack

I am also a lover of gadgets and any useful trends are interesting to me.

My invention is not pleasing to them - because they have seen "what it is worth all of us." Therefore, I give strangers gadgets.

Of course not.

What a gift for the new year, the most memorable and gave the most positive emotions? B> i>

Bottle of brandy "Napoleon" in 1972. (Walking in the dormitory)

What to read on Qjack?
Parsing device ; Интервью with Martyn Nunuparovym .
George Mekaberidze, co-founder Healbe i>

For me the best gift - a good wine.

It's always a difficult question - every time assume the situation and needs: for a child - it's winter scooter or mega set Lego, for wife - something it is desirable at this time.

Healbe GoBe - this is a good gift. Foxnews even включил to the list of 10 most desirable health gifts for the new year in America . This year's challenge to ship the device to those who pre-order and wait.

What to read about Healbe GoBe?
Обзор Healbe GoBe ; Dismantling Healbe GoBe .
 Of course, this is not all the questions that we asked George, and a gift for us personally was небольшое interview , from which we learned that on and when it is one of the most anticipated gadgets.

Once again, thank you all for 2014 and see you in 2015! B>

Source: geektimes.ru/company/medgadgets/blog/243575/

Tags

See also

New and interesting