10 days diet eyes female male

Day Two

It seems to me, Kate begins to go mad. Come on, let lose weight, but why above all others scoff? For dinner, the whole family ate something resembling unsalted rice. Infection-in-law has actively supported Katya.

Day Three

Did not go to work, and fled. Waiting for the lunch break as manna from heaven. Colleagues looked pityingly. Someone joked: "You what, my wife does not feed ?!" Jokers, damn it. Night-in-law tried to ask the women a normal dinner. He was given a bowl of carrot stew. Well, the child they raised! Over his own father so fun!

Fourth day

Cat was asked at will. I suspect that is not the cats. The poor man as a full member of the family is also fed dietary products. And on the street still usual now, rather than soy meat.

Farewell ...

Day five

And in-law still people. Contrived to smuggle into the house past the watchful Katie kulёk candy. We must remember that she loves these, and somehow to buy it. God! I? Mother-in? Candy? That's brought!

Sixth day

All tired. Beloved wife tried to explain that a man should eat well, otherwise it no matter what will not force. It did not help. Ogrёb the full ...

Seventh day

Hooray, Friday! After work - fried potatoes with sausages, and no cooked vegetables! Quickly returned to heaven to earth: "Honey, you go back home early today because the washing machine will bring ...»

In the evening I was waylaid in-law at the entrance to the bathroom and slipped silently into the hand of a sandwich with bacon. I almost wept and whispered, "Thank you, Mom." Here is a heroic woman. And where she hides it?

Day Eight

Everything was gone. Cat found on the balcony Teschin stash. Night heard him growling, tearing fat teeth. Afraid to approach him, to take away. Lay awake and envied.

The ninth day

On a visit was Katina girlfriend. With cake. And frankly puzzled about her proposed zucchini pancakes. Kate told about the dangers to the body greenhouse zucchini. I turns out to be underestimated this sweet, wonderful gossip and skandalistki Lyudochku. But sooner rejoiced. She made a terrible mistake. Kate said: & quot; Honey, you lost weight ... & quot;

Day ten

It seems that a storm is brewing. Kate pulled out of the closet the very damned jeans. And ... jeans buttoned her easy! Strange. I could have sworn that no one centimeter is not my favorite thin (here's the paradox - all lost weight, and Katya is not). And then it hit me - long live the sewing machine and Teschin skillful hands!

... A "standard" jeans I hid away. Where - only saw a cat. But he did not give.

Dear ladies, do not torture yourself diets and us!))

Tags

See also

New and interesting