Neighbors who nobody likes

Look, this is my neighbor. And he hates the whole house. And over there away from the white roof - it's me. And that is what my neighbor hates the whole house.

I do not know what kind of trauma this man, but he never parked at the normal parking spaces. But always overrides other cars. With me it happened the third time, so I was late for a meeting on 30 minutes. And he in reply to my comment shrugged and said, "Well, it happens».

No, of course he leaves his phone number under the windshield. But here's the second time the phone is switched off. Well, the last time I (too badly in the end too late) conducted an investigation and with the assistance of several entrances Concierges find out to what apartment he lives. So I was able to get through to him joyfully on the intercom.

"Take, please, the car, I'm late for a meeting," - I said in response to a sleepy, "Who's there?". Dude said "OK", and apparently went to the shower, then get dressed and only then - after almost 40 minutes! - Cheerful and satisfied out of the house. Probably still have time to drink coffee and the road.

You saw a photo of his car? Poor Audi pokotsali whole. By the way, not me, and the same angry neighbors, whom he also repeatedly overlap. On the other hand he pulled the hatch gas tank mirror torn off and it looks like his feet beaten wing.

How else to teach a person to park? I'd brought a second time this merry green city tow truck, but they say I have to wait for it then most and subscribe to all ...
via Ekaterina Barabanshchikova

Tags

See also

New and interesting