Work as a teacher in Belarus do not want to. An old friend suggested: "You go to France."

Distribution, Director, moving
How did I get here? It all happened suddenly. It began with the fact that I did not agree with their distribution. She graduated inyaz with two languages: German and French. Going to look for a job in Minsk. Go to France did not plan. But I was sent to serve in the distribution of a remarkable school in Smorgon region. Almost immediately understood: teaching - it's not my thing. I love to gain knowledge, but do not share them.
It was an ordinary village school, which in some incomprehensible way to keep French as a subject. Disciples - wonderful guys still write my social network "VKontakte". But in terms of language, it was a complete zero. Realistic assessment of students could not put. Still evaluation in Belarus must be acceptable to the Ministry of Education.
I lived with cute grannies. Worked in the winter coat. The apartment slept under four blankets because it was cold. Relationship with the director did not exist. Teachers were afraid of him, because holding on to their contracts. I had nothing to lose - we are in conflict. A salary ... You know. As a result, I realized that I work as a teacher in Belarus do not want to. An old friend suggested: "You go to France." Decision was made in five minutes.

Emptiness, babysitting, University
In fact, I was flying into space. There is such a program that allows girls to come from other countries to work as nannies and parallel to learn the language and culture of the country. Costs borne by the family in which you will work.
I got to Marseilles, found there is a vacancy. With family I am very lucky. Provided a separate room with a shower and a lot of free time. Could sleep till noon, and helped the youngest child to do homework, picked him up from school. All of them! Some girls, I know, had to work hard on the farm, cook and clean.
The family paid pocket money - € 80 per week. Of that money had to pay for language courses.
Arabs, crime, tolerance
Marseille I really did not like. The city is not caught. Yes, there is the sea and the sun, but a lot of crime. And on the streets of many Arabs. Wind, walk down the street, stick to the dress, and run up to you, "Mademoiselle, I can help you hold the skirt?" Once I literally got on the head for being denied the Arabs, who offered him a walk. This is a very arrogant guys. Another type, after hearing waiver, called me a racist. And if before I would be offended, but now do not rule out that he was right.

Their audacity is growing every day. I see that the French are tired and the usual stand her. During the last FIFA World Cup, when Algeria was released in the playoffs, Algerians smashed shop windows, burned cars. Brawled even in the quiet Strasbourg. I can not understand why? They wanted it to prove?
Many such examples. Women are forbidden to wear the veil, but some still go there, they are indifferent bans. There were stories, when the school children from Muslim families beat the French children from the hands of buns, shouting: "Pig, you eat during Ramadan!" Woman with face wrapped patrol was stopped, and after the offer "open" police bitten. The French do not want to get used to. And blame their lack of initiative of politicians who can not change the situation. Ordinary people with whom I communicate, tolerance is running out.
Education, students, sports
About to study political science, I was thinking more in Belarus, at the undergraduate faculty of foreign languages. But what in this country may be political science? After a year of work nanny to stay in France, it was necessary to go to university. Admission difficulties have caused. I went to graduate school. Surprisingly, my diploma in Minsk University of Strasbourg accepted. Pay for the first year of study - something around € 500. And start the course.

The French students have a lot of, like we said benefits. For example, you can sign up for a sport: for € 25 a year - once in the five species. Even students can pay the so-called cultural map (€ 8), on which you receive discounts on the year in theaters, free entrance to the museums of Alsace and so on. I play tennis. And paying an extra € 17 per year, are able to almost daily to reserve courts for playing.
Huge differences - in the organization of educational process. French friends did not believe when I told that we had to inyaz course of the economy and even the basics of energy saving! Here you will learn what you need. In Belarus, there is a mandatory exercise, not passing the credit for which you can spoil your life. And here there is no such object. Do you want to - to engage, jog, go to the gym. Do not want - your right.

At university you work independently. Each university has its own organization of educational process, even different departments of the same university can function in different ways. In my case, the lecture could not walk. Seminars are mandatory. In France, unlike our universities are taught to think and analyze. With the help of banal cramming for an exam is not ready. And all the exams were written. For example, provide for the study of several texts to which you want to make a comment. If you did not understand what was being said in the semester, there is nothing you will not write.
If you feel that you are not ready for the exam, you can not just go after the second session of the semester there mulligans. If not able to pass on mulligans can once again pay for a year - and go back to study.
Work expenses, housing
Mostly young people working in the service sector. The problem is that foreign students in France have the right to work only part-time. Find a job related to intellectual work in such conditions is difficult.
I came from Marseilles without money and immediately began to seek shelter. Lucky found a variant in the quarter near the Council of Europe. Rented an apartment for two. In the last month I paid € 250. Plus paid for electricity, it took off a lot of money - about € 150 only for the light (we had electric heating, stove and boiler). Plus utilities, in my opinion, about € 60. Help manual, which I then received, - € 200 with a little.

Got to the restaurant, earns good, had a good tip. In Alsace generally do not operate with a term such as the average salary. But it seems to me that the average out € 1600-1800 «clean» in a month. Minimum wage - € 1100-1200. With overtime, tips and sometimes goes so much in my restaurant.
Products in Strasbourg are not cheap. Like many others, I go to Germany, where it is cheaper. He sat on the bike - and already there. Buy more clothes online. In fact, even as a student, you can live comfortably and something save for a rainy day. Of course, in the restaurant every day does not converge. But sometimes I think: how often go to restaurants Belarusian teacher? ..

About bikes. Six years ago, when I told my mother that I had a great, she was shocked: "Tanya, well, you really ..." In Belarus cycling then just formed, and in Strasbourg I was unusual to see cyclists on the streets of the sea. But quickly got used and was soon cut through the city in the 7th speed. Then great was stolen.

Parking in French

Russian, toilets, propaganda
In Belarus, I know, have a clear idea of ​​what our people in Europe alone that can clean toilets. This is nonsense. People who want to achieve something, this is achieved. Even though the legal complexities. I do not know now, but a couple of years ago, an employer who took the skilled work of an alien, had to prove he was trying to take over the same position of the Frenchman, but I found none. And to pay a considerable sum, like about € 2 thousand. I hope now the system simpler.
As for me, the political science - it's such a degree that seems to be there, but it as not. But at the diploma a very good reputation. Since it can take, for example, banks, even the Council of Europe. Has not yet decided what to do next. Now looking for a job that will pay about € 1600-1800. This amount is required by law to change my status.

On the Internet, write, though now in Europe deteriorated sharply attitude to Russian. I also believe Russian, Belarus about many here have not heard. I will say this: bad attitude towards themselves never did not notice, so this is also a myth. Attitude to the man formed not by what his passport: blue or red. It does not depend on the image of a specific policy led the country. But when the lady with the typical Russian looks comes into the store and arranges scandal - how it can be treated? And this is true for everyone, including the French women.
I was also extremely annoying word "geyropa" and all the propaganda that is being waged around him. Nonsense that there is sexual minorities someone that is trying to impose. I have gay friends. Former chief of the restaurant - gay. Adequate people, their opinions and the more its orientation does not impose, live their lives.

Bureaucrats dossier homeless
Of course, in France there is much that I do not like. First of all bureaucracy. With it, I ran immediately on arrival. Within three months, it was necessary to apply for a residence permit. To do this - get a witness that I have written in a language school. Went there - it turned out, there is no group with my level of French. Have to wait until January, while the others will catch up. Of schools in the prefecture I went several times to arrange the necessary papers. The word "dossier", which requires everywhere, and now makes me panic. Sometimes you get on a dullard that anger takes! It got to the point that I myself the official said, what documents I need to bring.
There are a lot of bureaucratic pitfalls. Familiar married a Frenchman living near Geneva. Being married, filed for citizenship. She was refused because it is not enough to earn. With my student documents, I also have the right to apply for citizenship. But according to another law have the right to work only part-time, and therefore does not earn enough money to get citizenship. The paradox! Same with the parents inviting. Formally, I have the right to invite them, but it also requires a certain salary.
In six years, and could not get used to a significant number of homeless people. Most of them are not like us, propyl apartment. There are very kind and polite pass by, and they greet, even enjoyable day wish. For some it is a philosophy of life in general. These so-called "hippies" live under bridges, along with a huge dog. But the most annoying young beggars on the streets. When you shop around for a healthy fit young guy and begging: "Hello, I have no home, work, too, is not there for me a couple of cents?»

Assimilation, birch, USSR
I'm not trying to spin in the Russian-speaking diaspora prefer to speak French. Often, I have not seen a foreigner. By birch trees do not miss, they are here. We can say that assimilated.
In Belarus, on average once in a year. I see that apparently all changes for the better. And in Minsk and Grodno in my home. There was even more steep cars. My ex-boyfriend when he came to Belarus, always marveled where in Belarus such good cars at some of our salaries.
This - the difference in mentality. Here to give all the money in the car can probably only Arabs. Live in social housing, under the windows of trash, but there are steep Audi, jeeps. And my boss-French drives a car for € 200 with air vents and totally backed on this issue is not going through.

Go back, I just will not - will not be able. Now, by the way, I write scientific work, which is associated with Belarus. Topic - "The perception of the history of the Soviet Union, the Belarusian youth».
When you come home, conducted a study among students. About that period the guys who have not found the USSR know not too much. In addition to the war, of course. Many said that the concept of "Soviet" applies to modern Belarusian reality. Said to myself that the students do not have revanchist sentiments. Restore the USSR Belarusian youth does not want to, which is good.

--img16--

Source: people.onliner.by

Tags

See also

New and interesting