Correct bag for proper boom

There are things that, once you try, you can not refuse. I'm talking about good headphones, good phone, convenient and good laptop bag. Yes, it is about the bag. We spend a lot of time on the choice of the very, very beautiful and productive device, but then put it into the first backpack or briefcase. And live, not knowing what might be otherwise. While correct, sophisticated bag can bring a little less fun and rewarding than the additional memory or a faster processor.

Remember the post « What habrovchane carry a », where people bragged contents of his backpack? I, frankly, was more interested in the contents are not, and what people are wearing their stuff. And so, by the way, looked one of the most interesting things - photo bag Boomburum .

Today I would like to go to the topic with the other hand and show a dozen great (really great) handbags to suit different tastes, color and purse.

A small digression: I can not say that I'm an authority in the bag. At the moment, I have one and two shoulder bag backpack, which I with varying degrees of frequency of wearing their stuff. Of these, most like SwissGear SA1923 ScanSmart (price $ 60- $ 70). It is really well done, careful attention to detail and has a couple of very nice pieces like snap keys in your pocket. But it is too cumbersome for everyday wear, and I'm thinking about replacing it.

I also have a great liner Grid-It, allows you to make advanced any bag and purse for travel Bellroy.

Kind of like a good set, however, in all this there is one "but" - for obvious reasons, I could not test a large number of bags and recommend the most-most. So I now propose a small deal: this topic will consist of two parts. The first, and most extensive, will be devoted to the choice of professionals. Well, the second, smaller, already about my things.

So professionals. There is such a site Thewirecutter.com, the basic idea is - take and show the best goods for not very experienced user in some categories. For example, best camera , best Home Theater or best NAS . I specifically wrote "not sophisticated user", because any professional and veteran of forum battles will spread this choice to the nines. But! For a person who does not have clear preferences and specific criteria, this is what you need. Choose a site objects are really nice (but-true). And in the choice of bags, we are exactly the same "is not very sophisticated." So let's trust the professionals.

But how to choose? Initially, the authors (and the five editors of the site, plus interviewed quite demanding in terms of bags of people like Adam Savage from "Mythbusters") were otsmotren several hundred candidates. Immediately swept aside options overpriced, ugly and little functional bags. Get 60 candidates picked up a few weeks diarrhea and select best in different categories and price ranges published in relevant section . And now let me tell you about the options that I personally liked. If you do not like my choice at the link above there are many other good things.

DSLR
Probably the most interesting section is the photo bag. Seriously, they rule, most zamorochennye in terms of functionality. I liked here is this: Tamrac Zuma 5 for $ 50.

She looks good even at the stage of first dating. And here's what a "second layer". Note the landing site for "carcass" camera.

Another seemingly good is such a reporter's bag: Domke Reporter's Satchel (price $ 100):

It is the official bag of news photographers association of the White House. However, judging by the photos, it will be functionally worse than the previous version. But beautiful.

Well and good backpack option: Lowepro Fastpack 250 for $ 70.

Backpacks for laptops
Perhaps the most massive section. Site authors identify two clear favorites: modular backpack Mission Workshop R6 Arkiv Field Backpack, which starts at a price of $ 210 and outwardly unremarkable GoRuck GR1 for $ 295.
Let's start with the Mission Workshop R6 . It is quite interesting (and rugged, waterproof and so on), the representative of modular backpacks. The basic idea, as you may have guessed, is the possibility of buying individual components and attaching them to the basic backpack.

Because even in the base can fit a lot of things, if you have to buy more models, the backpack is virtually bottomless. Here's a little video that is placed there:

Hang modules, by the way, not only can the rear (used for hanging such almost rail structure of nylon), but also on the sides. Example, here in this video , starting with the 32 th of a second. By the way, there is a simpler and more "thin" version of a backpack - R2 - without side rails.

Alas, but for the functionality you have to pay. 20-gallon base, which already said, начинается from $ 209 and the minimum on convenience assembly easy pull for $ 300. Yes, as in any "designer" then use the concept assembly and users boast "Custom". That is to say, to build a kernel, gather and backpack.

Generally, it should be noted that the theme of modular backpacks recently become relevant. For example, recently raised money on Kickstarter to similar project Ember Equipment .

Backpack, well coming up to Batman or Blade, assembled from modules on magnets. The authors are particularly abut on security, convenience and inability imperceptibly disconnect any one of the modules. Must see video about it - there is interesting.

Go back to Thewirecutter.com. The second was recommended backpack GoRuck GR1 . At a cost of under $ 300, it looks clumsy.

However, the authors argue that the 26-liter backpack, first looks at a smaller volume, and secondly, able to last for ten years and more, in the third, very comfortable to wear and easy to distribute the load in large hikes. Generally, they write that the backpack was designed by, who previously worked for the US Army, and was tested on a green beret.

But apparently he did, that ... Personally, I would instead prefer a Topo Designs Daypack for $ 139, or my old SwissGear SA1923 for $ 70.

Women's laptop bags
Most observers bags just forget about the fact that women around us a lot (hello beautiful half Habra) and they need a) to look beautiful; b) also carry a laptop. So the backpack is very often can not go in style (especially if it looks like Mission Workshop).
Especially for girls on Thewirecutter are three models. I like most here is this: McKlein Lake Forest Briefcase for $ 156

But there is a model easier - for $ 68.

And the last part - portfolios
Editors Thewirecutter.com write that just in love with ugly-looking briefcase Jack Spade Waxwear Computer File Case much as $ 400 (actually, they write that Mission Workshop R6, GoRuck GR1 and the portfolio - the best bags that have ever come across them). In a review of the author observes that if I had to choose a manufacturer of bags to leave, and the other to blow up such a grandmother, he, without batting an eye would have picked Jack Spade. Do not be surprised if the author's home poppy :)

But to me, $ 400 for a bag, it is too much. So I liked more Tom Bihn Ristretto for $ 135:

and two, I think, luxury portfolio. First, a large LL Bean Maine Guide Waxed Canvas Briefcase , made of waxed canvas with leather inserts, and nothing does not give a contemporary handbags, except the compartment under the 15-inch laptop.

His all-leather version was recognized as the best portfolio 2008 version of the site Askmen. And the manufacturer provides a lifetime warranty on all of their bags. Not bad? Not bad. But there is a fly in the ointment as usual - because of the large number of compartments and spent materials, the bag weighs under a pound initially. As the author writes a review - it seemed to me that she immediately came inside with a few books. For the rest, it's just a great everyday bag.

And my second favorite option: Filson Original Briefcase for $ 250:

Site Dappered this portfolio was named in 2012. He too heavy (just above 0, 5 kg), also from waxed canvas and too damn beautiful, "functional as hell" and is durable.

In this first part of all. As I said, I tried it in general terms to write about those bags that I liked the most. Section Favorite Bags you can find other instances, as well as reviews on each of the bags. And now, I'd like to talk a little bit about your experience.

Earlier, I wrote that the most comfortable and well thought-out from their bags, I think backpack SwissGear SA1923 ScanSmart. He is worth more or less, and done well. But, alas, for everyday wear, he seems to me to be too large. So often I go with the usual bag of Mascotte, purchased at the sale. I would not be satisfied with this bag, if not one improvement: a year ago I bought Cocoon Grid-it .

In fact, it's such a hard liner bag containing a huge number of rubber bands. With these straps into the insert can shove anything and it will hold tightly. What it looks like you can see in the video:

Fits much kept securely and simply unreal saves space in your bag. The same holds pile everyday cables just to cheer. I bought a small liner cost $ 25, and I still consider him one of the most useful acquisitions. As far as the bag itself, alas, it will soon have to change. And apparently, something from the above list.

Another of the most successful things I have a purse Bellroy Travel Wallet . I quite often fly, so the purse, which fits easily into the passport, boarding pass, cash card, loyalty card airlines, as well as miniruchka (about cash I'm not even talking about) was for me just salvation.

Anecdotally, a few familiar "come in large numbers" of Muscovites (of those that are constantly forced to wear and show their passports), look at me, just booked myself on such a purse.

At this today. Now, please, tell me what you are wearing your things? Which Bag brings you the convenience and pleasure? Share your findings in the comments, let us together make this post a topic of good and useful discoveries :)

I remind you that you are reading the blog of Shopozz - Services Free Mail Forwarding from USA. Shopozz with pleasure, at a low price and guaranteed terms will deliver everything that you want to buy in the US and other countries, including the aforementioned briefcases and handbags. Subscribe to our blog , not to miss the interesting articles and reviews. Successful purchases from Shopozz !

Source: habrahabr.ru/company/shopozzcom/blog/236953/

Tags

See also

New and interesting