Brothers in trash

That came across on the Internet at 4pda.ru, where children found homes spread (saved) - a device so pleased that I want to share with visitors to the junction, the rest can be found on the resource.

Programmable Calculator HP (Native American), the ancestor of today's laptops. The slot on the left - similar flopovoda (writes / reads on small magnetic strips), right - the device to print (like a cash register). To him even a block to connect external sensors and devices attached, but it is in the disassembled state.

Apparatus kinosёmochny Quartz 1h8S-2.
Applied film strip - 8 mm (1h8S)
Charging unit cassette type "Kodak", including "Svema" and COP-8
Capacity tape - 15 meters
Aspect Ratio - 4 5 22 mm, 69 mm
The frequency of the shooting - 9, 12, 18, 24 and 32 seconds in the minus first-degree
Lens "Meteor-8M-1": the focal length from 9 to 38 mm, relative aperture "geometric) - 1: 1.8
The content of precious metals: silver - 0.2904 g of palladium - 0.0084 g
Price - 275 rubles (Soviet)

Camera time of the 2nd World.

these hours no one else.

Today proudly stole one from the Department of the university. We repair and throw a lot of things.
I thought, "but what good to disappear," and took home.
Production date "October 1983", everything works fine)

this is my first cell phone Benefon MAX (1993) ... the weight of half a kilo (worn or in the case or on the hand, as a purse) 8) minutes of incoming half-dollar, outgoing - exactly buck ...

Laptop (even more portable computer) Amstrad PPC512 late 80s or early 90s.
IBM XT, two standard-flop (there was one, and the other usual modern set) to connect an external EGA.
Powered by 8 regular batteries R20 or BP.

Adding machine "Felix"
on him my grandparents cheated nuclear reactor in 1957

I dug at work here such a device.
The cassette of "our" (SSSRovskogo) com. And judging by the inscription on the box 29, the date of the last archive, 12, 1978

Here's a video console brought my colleague to work from home. Purchased in mid-'80, but probably copied from the first Atari '70. The same man, says that when he worked in the factory where Rubin produced domestic TVs with built-in video games, a little, but released.
So, this prefix "Video Sport 3" is no different variety of games, mostly tennis, hockey and their variants. Management occurs through the torsion variable resistor located on the handle. Therefore, to control game elements is only possible in two directions: up and down. Also included is a gun, but the power supply is replaced by a block from what the other Soviet toy and therefore does not fit into the case.

My zerkalochka

And nail TV season Luch-1 54 g vypuska.Pytayus to resuscitate him so razobral.Na radio market even found all lampy.Poka not start the power supply

The body is living too by the way TV Silelis release end 80 gg

Bobinnik and two coils CNEM. + more 3-4yaschika to frame nepopali

Multiwavelength receiver "Ocean 209"

The receiver / player "Latvia" horror of a bearded

Pocket receiver. 1975

Rusko laptop. Enclosing IN BASIC mine. Powered by 3AA batteries

Wi-Fi ISA 8bit card Arlan 655 1997 issue (can even run in XT !, not to mention the 282nd and above). Has anyone seen this?

Here the Soviet receiver.

Microcomputer "Electronics MK85M" (details: microcomputer "MK85 Electronics (M)")
Until now, in working condition (excluding glitches screen, some pixels are not drawn).

enough rare device for this theme?)

In the picture 386 laptop running now. RAM as much as 2 mega))) just threw out the battery, maybe died. The date of manufacture do not know exactly, but the lid is written in 1991. Here's a mobile office)))

But screw Seagate 20MB. In my opinion, an absolute record in this thread.
Work. If you find where to plug it in. And it would be interesting to see what was on the infa.
Was I still have 10 megabytes. Bulgarian, occupies two slots 5.25 ". He gave one good friend as the original blotter and the crank with the letter "m", when he was tired from place to place to shift took and threw it!
I'd better give back.

And this is my first mouse. If I remember someone does not change, the beginning of the 90s.
As you ergonomics? A design?

Electronics MK-51. 1987 issue (price 64r)

Power Technics SU-Z200
Cassette deck Philips F6222 ~ '86.
Ears MGC-1. With the Olympics in the Soviet Union. 1980 release.
And ears AKG K-66 already today =)

Headphones RTD-4 Start (price 16p) ???? Mr.
Today resolder plug will now work with my work computer.

watch the exact same company but not the working flash drive to compare size, they must malenkie female wrist while nebylo?

One of the first Soviet pocket calculators Electronics B3-09M, 1976. issue, found in the trash, and he is still working:

My first electronic toy, when I presented it, I played it from morning to evening, once set a record - 3 hours of continuous play, score counter twice passed through a 999 (authors nedotsenili patience players):

Good domestic (Soviet) calculator Electronics MK 33,
personally I bought in 90tom year - works!

Spark Calculator 1122 (with built-in CRT 16cm) - 1971
weight 15 kg. Incidentally, this calculator has been one of the most expensive calculators issued with a price of 4100 rubles (the cheapest car in those days was worth 3,600 rubles).

Sema devaysu 13 years. Work. Made in Japan.

And this is - for those who know! 3Dfx VOODOO 2. 12MB. Progenitor Sli and CrossFire modes of modern graphics cards. The revolution of its time:

Radio

D-ROM NEC MultiSpin x3p (SCSI) (produced in December 1993 (15 years old)) may play a CD!
In working order.

SONY Portable Minidisc Recorder MZ-R37, Made in Japan 04.2000.
It was a great device - the perfect record with a microphone. Unfortunately, broken mechanics.
Ate 2 batteries 'AA'. BP sunk into oblivion.

The quality of pictures is lame - photographed QTEK-th 2020.

"SamoChudo»:

Bottom

Front

"KormDlyaChuda" capacity of 300Mb (up to 1Gb) - 2 & quot; Minidisc Made in Austria in 1992 with the album by SonyMusic Leonard Cohen «The Future».

Can anyone remember - to sell such a rarity in the Children's World - TELEKONSTRUKTOR. The actual set of pre-engineered, from which the such a telly.

Fotokinopulemet game 3M installed on aircraft and other military equipment.
Year around 1950.
The picture shows optional lenses to him.
AKS-3m - 16mm camera aviation.

Calculator Electronics D3, 1978 release.
It weighs 5-7 kilograms. The display on the tubes.

IBM ThinkPad 701c
Here is such a compact laptop ... note, the keyboard folds ...

That device, more than 15 years, for all his life just a light bulb changed, she's standard kstati.Polnostyu domestic gizmo works well right now and is not inferior to the domestic sovremennym.Ekran color as the chips and the other parts inside the oven proveryalMikrovolnovaya Electronics joint venture 25. If the microwave who left the native instruction contact is very necessary (there is a recipe book especially need it:
)

That such a device 1996 of release:

Mobile grandfather NEC TR4E180. Due to lack of network NMT-450 call does not work.

Here's a calculator. Electronics B3-21. Work

Soviet game console the year of publication in 1988, the price of 23P (at Soviet prices)))
was broken to date, the commercials in 1997, but today I have it repaired)

recently started more like these animals are more rare (every creature on the pair)
"Armenian Radio" in all its glory

Reel tape recorder "Bryansk" 1971 onwards tube, two-track single-speed, full Included Parts even manual Keep

Digital Camera Kodak (c memory card as much as 10MB)

Tags

See also

New and interesting