Model Crystal Renn

Successful American top model Crystal Renn was born and raised in Mississippi before moved to the bustling New York to become a model. To its credit appear on contracts with Chanel, Jean-Paul Gaultier. Crystal has managed to write and publish a book - Hungry (Simon & Schuster) - in 2009.

About life in Williamsburg

This will sound funny, but when I moved here, I was not too keen on these older buildings strange shades. It was somehow strange, but eventually I could not imagine a more comfortable place in the city. All these colors, graffiti everywhere became for me such family.

About love to photograph

It all started with my trip to Patagonia. I sincerely admire everything that surrounded me and just could not capture it on camera. Love of photography led me to the world of fashion.

About travels

I like to go hiking - one or with a group. I love to wander through the woods. It seems that I am in a very different world. In me there are any unexplained changes that somehow affect my future life. When climbing the hill to convey their feelings words, it is simply impossible. It's like opening your own planet that no one but you've never seen. I think this is the most wonderful moments of my life.

Work in the frame

It's hard to say what format the interaction with the camera I like more. I get great pleasure from working in front of the lens of a talented photographer and as I was amused when I create the images yourself.

About councils

To be the best friend for himself. I try to convey to young girls and women from around the world that living in harmony with each other, we must first learn to enjoy solitude. Go to a movie or dine alone - a way to improve self-esteem and building confidence. Working model, I was often in such situations, and learn to enjoy.

The work model

With modeling career I have connected a lot of pleasant moments. Closing the show by Jean Paul Gaultier, the work with Karl Lagerfeld, shooting cover-story with Karolina Kurkova for Interview Magazine and the work of Marina Abramovic for the magazine Vogue Ukraine.

"Marina incredibly talented woman. I was impressed by its exposure to fair Art Basel. We barely met, hit it off immediately and became good friends. I gladly accepted the invitation to participate in the project and put it on full, the result exceeded all expectations. ยป

About literary endeavors

It was hard to go back to their homes. I felt a memory of childhood, dreams. Even as a child I dreamed of becoming a successful and do something important in this life. Becoming a model, I wanted to tell people about the true beauty that is so important in today's changing world and learn to enjoy what we have here and now. I felt that my thoughts should be heard, and so was born my book.

On a perfect day

Not wake up alarm clock and go to the flea market Williamsburg. Then go to brunch useful and finish the day in a movie theater watching a good film classics. Perhaps with friends or housemates. I would like to go to Tibet or India, to bring your own blog, and the camera to sit around the fire, watching the endless magic of the starry sky.

About the future

I'm always looking for inspiration. I met with the talented artists that impress with their creativity. Watching them, I understand that it is ready to share their experiences with others.

Tags

See also

New and interesting