Devon Windsor. The beginning of the way

Devon Windsor - American top model, which is at the very beginning. However, in the treasury of its achievements can already enroll access to the Victoria's Secret show in 2013. That's when Devon has become recognizable.

Devon began her career as many models as a teenager. She was very tall and thin girl. Once, it was in St. Louis, where Devon was born, she was approached by a photographer Suzy Gorman and offered to try yourself as a model. Since Devon has signed a contract with an agency in Los Angeles, and then - in New York.

At school, Devon a lot of sports, because of what has got some shape. Devon had to hear a lot of failures because of its shape. Then Devon has decided to lose weight, to get the job done. It was a difficult period for Windsor. First Devon career is not very evolved. It was what is called a business model. The first exit on a podium place for Douglas Hannant's show. Just Devon filmed for advertising as prestigious, and not so. And then a miracle happened, otherwise you could not tell. She was attracted to the show Prada, and just then she dyed her hair, becoming a platinum blonde.

After that, all of a sudden want to see her model in his show. She had the opportunity to go to the podium the best shows including Chanel, Stella McCartney, Celine, Dior and Jean Paul Gaultier.
She also became the face of the advertising campaign Moschino Fall-Winter 2013-2014:

And I was invited to the Victoria's Secret show:

"There was a time when nobody wanted me, and then suddenly I'm working like crazy. This is madness, "- said Windsor, which was named one of the best newcomers in the autumn of 2013 on models.com.

Now Devon enough work. She removed for advertising and exits as a model on the catwalk.

"Some of the young model is really successful, but everything happens so fast, in a crazy rhythm. Sometimes there is no time to sleep or eat, even to think. This occurs within a few months. And in the end, it's worth it. Although I can not imagine how you can do it in 16 years. In 19 years, I can hardly cope with it ».

Devon admitted in an interview that if her career did not work, then it would become a cook or baker. Devon just loves to cook and make meals. And she's a sweet tooth, which prompts her to seek and experiment with the recipes, making them more suitable for themselves.

Tags

See also

New and interesting