Georgian wedding

In the local tradition to hold two celebrations in the house of the groom and then the bride. The first is usually on display, with expensive restaurants, limousines and hundreds of guests. Wedding in the bride's home more modest, only 50-60 are invited his closest friends and relatives

Do not assume that a village wedding somehow especially dress, even children. But if the dress, you look real princess!

Especially for the wedding in the yard built a huge tent, which houses all the guests. Long tables and wooden benches dragged seems the whole village. Many know each other for life, sit with the same interests, but usually men separately and women separately. The whole evening will have to talk to the same people, and with his wife and home can be.

Guests were surprised photographer at the wedding, and more otherworldly. Average wedding photographer was not here, filmed only relatives.

Lots of treats on the table. Chicken with nuts, khachapuri, fresh vegetables, meat and somehow salad.

There was even a red caviar, the thing is quite rare and probably expensive.

For a special table for the newlyweds stood pompous cake with meringue, wine and sweet show.

Meanwhile, as the guests gathered, hello, chatted in the kitchen the final preparations.

Meat, the basis of Georgian cuisine, should be prepared only on the street. In a large cauldron something tushilos. A local celebrity in the photo, a musician from Svan folk band that travels the world with concerts.

What Georgia without kebabs!

Waded through the garden dressed girls in high heels ...

I guess I'm somewhat downplayed, when he wrote that very few people specifically put on the village wedding ...

Sitting female table. I myself am not very fond of such events, and to be honest: I do not like scary. And your own birthday has never been seen at the table, try and avoid and invitations to feasts.

Somewhere lurking in the room Bride Dress Up and preen for the solemn entry into people.

A bride at this time receiving congratulations.

At one point it seemed boring get-together alive. Swans get up, pick up the glasses and then tightened at the top of their voices slow, but incredibly powerful song. Male choir singing, without any accompaniment.

Food on the table that I showed earlier, put only for beauty. To her no time to pritornutsya, the tent constantly walking woman carrying a tray and offer all new, new dishes ...

During these "sedentary" feasts can only communicate with their neighbors: not going well run and offer to exchange.

But "my" neighbor turned out to be ordinary ... .amerikantsem sama! The most vsamdelishnye from Colorado. As he was in the Svan village? Came to work as a schoolteacher, teaching English. When Saakashvili was spread this practice: that even in each, the most remote village, sent a native speaker. The guy (sorry, forgot his name) has lived in Georgia for a year, learned a lot, but some things could not understand. And yet it is strictly forbidden to drive a car in Georgia, even in the contract specified.

Tamada. On the Georgian wedding is not a profession, a vocation. Respected person invited to become a master of ceremonies, a huge part of the family, and in fact the more and can refuse. Any money he did not pay for it because it is also, in turn, is an honor.

Well, no competitions, cheerful round dances and other nonsense Moscow weddings.

Someone you tell me, brother, remind!

Newlyweds appear after the third toast, all stand up and applaud loudly.

Couple goes to the table at which to hold this evening. The most honorable place.

And only then in the hands of Toastmasters appear famous ram's horns. The first toast he says, drink up, and then passes the horn of another person: someone who he likes.

Yes, toasts say not in a circle, and "destination". I do not know whether to prepare them in advance.

Well, after the toast may be the very "Alaverdi". In this case, both drinking horn, and toast, and alaverdiruyuschy. And in each horn, among other things, five liters of wine. "The census is no chance the visitor came from Kakheti wine region itself!" - Heard a whisper.

Source: macos.livejournal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting