Language blondes

I was standing at the bus stop, waiting for a minibus. Near cross-shapely legs, too, something waiting blonde. To stop drives, passenger car, driven even more blonde. Ignoring me, avtoledi asks "odnovlasnitsu»:
 - Girl, tell me how to get to the station? And then I screwed on the navigator!

"Stopping" the blonde without batting eyelashes painted, immediately began to explain:
 - Oh, it's very simple! We reached the traffic light and turn left! - (But she waving to right). - And then the station has seen!
 - Thank you very much!

I do not have time to intervene and avtoledi already raises the glass and pulls. It remains for me to watch for a nice ass "blond- cars." At the traffic lights illuminate "green" and the blonde goes ... right !!!

My neighbor also satisfied gaze accompanies the car and nods contentedly blond head!

Think: classic life story - a woman a woman's place? In my story there stereotypes! The fact that the station is actually right in the ... movement! Auto-blonde took the right course! The whole trick - how? How she was able to correctly decipher here this phrase: "rotate your left", supported by a gesture of "right"? How she was able to understand from the chaotic explanations that station is right? Anyone can explain to me the theory of relativity blondes?

Maybe you should ask themselves blondes? I tried:
 - Girl! Why do you say to turn left, while they themselves gave up the right, knowing full well that you need to go to the train station right?

Blonde, resentfully pouting, sang:
 - Man! Nothing original could not come up to meet me? When the come up, and then explain it! Till! That's my bus. I - to the end! You explain where?

I shook his head, arms and legs. I got sick to go, I decided to walk a bit, to think about the phenomenon of blondes. But it never came up!

© Dmitry Yatokin

Tags

See also

New and interesting