30 complaints of workers on GOOGLE intolerable working conditions.

-I Have to go too far to the gym. You must open a gym in my body that I could do without spending time walking up to him.

- "Management of employees' takes more than one page.

-These Free hundred-dollar headphones spoil my hairstyle.

-Every Time I go during the day for a massage on my face until the evening there are traces of folds on the pillow.

-5 Of 8 free t-shirt that I got this year, black. It irritates me. I prefer blue.

-During The corporate party with skydiving, we were promised 50 seconds of free fall, however, looking at video from the jump, I noticed that there was only 41 seconds.

-My Tridtsatidyuymovy monitor obscures the view of the mountains.

I do not feel the difference between the settings massage chair, "Relaxation", "Regeneration" and "Evocation".

-Sometimes When I go for some drinks in the kitchen, it turns out that they just loaded into the refrigerator and bottles did not have time to cool thoroughly. And after this work?

-Sofa In my office is not long enough to stretch out on it at full length.

-because Of the fact that 14 times a week I eat at Google I is cheaper at the weekend have a cafe or restaurant than purchasing the product. As a result, I have almost a year not had anything to cook and my skills in cooking suffer.

-At Dinner eaten pizza all to me, and I had to have a steak.

-When I travel at the expense of the company in other offices, the food in there the kitchen is strange and I do not know what to choose.

-I Have a feeling that if I get used to the company's outstanding phone, as they give us a new model, and I have to learn over again.

-I Getting fat because of the unlimited khalyavnykh food.

-I Slightly burned on our corporate parties in Hawaii.

-In Charlie's Cafe had a meeting with Lady Gaga, so I had to go the long way for my lunch.

-When I'm working from home, I have to cook your own breakfast, lunch and dinner.

-I So gorge at breakfast that did not have time to be as hungry for dinner.

-In The games room we have only one Bean bag chair, so I had to sit in a chair, playing Call of Duty.

-Choose Classic slot machines in our building is limited, so sometimes I have to go to another building.

-We Have built a catapult from furniture, but the ceiling was too low to run oranges at a distance greater than 45 meters.

-In The morning I can not admire the Harbour Bridge from the fact that the sun rises over Sydney and I have to close the blinds.

I do not receive a free T-shirt 3 months.

-Povar, Cooking sushi, do not put enough sauce aioli in my crab roll.

-From My office overlooking the Bay Bridge, and I would like view of the Golden Gate Bridge. He is beautiful.

-Mel For billiard cues is not suitable in color to the cloth on the table.

-Moё Workplace is equidistant from the two kitchens, and I have every time to decide which one to go.

Tags

See also

New and interesting