Salvation is a kitten or a story about real people

Original written by me too, here: www.facebook.com/friendon4
Two and a half months ago, my daughter came back from school and heard meowing ringing out from under the hood closed car. Themselves to get the kitten was not possible, call the police, and they responded very quickly, finding the owner of the car and forced him to come immediately to work and open the hood.

Brought home and saw that one foot was not working. Thought that the fracture. Was taken to the vet to the shelter, he said that the problem with the damaged nerve endings, and it takes time.

Kitten stayed at the shelter, and we talked about it to everyone, not really hoping that someone will agree to take him. It has been 3 weeks and we were approached by Nina and Benjamin Muravchik asking them to find the dog. Brought them to the shelter, looked pets, and there they were more than 400. And besides, they really liked the beauty of Belle, who did not depart from them.

And then ... Then I was shocked when Nina said: "Belle, and other beauties will be taken without us. And we will take those who have little chance to be adopted. " And they took our kitten with a broken foot and adult dog.

Kitten named Musica and began a long struggle for the salvation of the foot. Further, with the words of Nina:
"Musica X-rayed, the picture looked Head. clinic, orthopedic and neurology.
Not made any definite decision, but foot splint over the entire length, warm and shook their tight.

And he is on crutches hopped so 2 weeks. Save to clean this building was quite troublesome, had a toilet after each wash it with soap and water.

As the doctors said that after 2-3 weeks can be removed, we have removed themselves with great difficulty. Foot uzhasno- looked black, skinny stick in some scabs. He first wore it on the weight and licked all the time, but when he finally began to rely on it, it became clear that the foot is bent as it should all work sustavchikov.

Now all cleared and left only fluffed fur. Many thanks to you and the doctors! ยป
I bow to such a people. Nina and Benjamin, thank you very much!
P.S. A Belle really took just over an hour.

Tags

See also

New and interesting