From Bulgaria to Russia

20: 35h. My transport (not my course, but paid the ticket). KSAT from Sofia to St Petersburg direct flight there. Fly to St. Petersburg via Vienna, Rome, Paris or Munich is cheaper than Moscow (about 15%)

Somewhere th EU ... :)

22: 00h. Vienna, Russian at the airport can be seen from afar (will not show) :(. Why buy alcohol just do not know. Sami Russian look at me strange, obviously did not like them. He was flying with Russian Passepartout, that would not apply for the visa, insurance, etc. . Customs officers in Vienna took my Russian passport had a dismissive attitude, talk that is laughter zaderzhevayut. At one point, fed up and showed his personal kartuchko that a Bulgarian citizen and EU. The smiles vanished, missed right without question.

04: 00h. Even at home, the tears themselves go. The last three years have always arrives at Peter in different terminals - Pulkovo 1 (flying via Moscow), Pulkovo 2, but for now just Pulkovo. New Airport, but even if the eyes are closed, the smell I guess that in Russia. All Novenco, but there is already a report card is broken, there is a dirty, Asian toilet washes, coffee at 4am costs 90 rubles ... Well you give, and coffee as a "pot of Little Indians", only the color is like. I bought a sim card, did not believe that if someone calls me, I will also talk opachivayu 2.50 per minute, but much cheaper than calls to roumnige.

06: 00h. In St. Petersburg. The food on the bus into town.

07: 00h ... Metro.

09: 00h. Ladoga station. Buy tickets for Apatity, fimenny train from Moscow to Murmansk, the price of 3,100 rubles (66 euros) for 1200 kilometers. It seems expensive.

At stations people sold fish, blueberries, beer, ice cream, as well as 20 years ago.

Kakayato game "Mafia" to train all play. I do not have time to sleep, dreaming of some mobsters, doctors and civilians.

A day later, early in the morning finally arrived. Snack for Champions, 7 days in a row. He returned overweight. It's time in the bath.

In the garden with his grandparents. Grandfather of 88 years, a veteran of the Second World War. Bow!

My favorite drink. A little about the prices. In 2013, 1 lion equaled 20 rubles, 24 rubles to ztom.
Beer in Russia is twice as expensive, alcohol 3 times, gasoline and diesel by almost two times cheaper, propane butane and methane as the fuel you do not have (ie not seen otherwise know there somewhere).
Gasoline A95 in Bulgaria almost 2.60lv x 24 rubles = 62.4rub.
It turns out that the fuel is two times cheaper and Transportation twice as expensive. Cigarettes are twice cheaper, meat, cheese, sausages, salami, vegetables, fruit and magazines is more expensive, fish and books cheaper in prices of clothing seems there is no difference.
Sredneya salary in Bulgaria ~ 830 leva (440 euros), in the capital of 1100 (EUR 550). In the field of IT-technology or finance twice.
Pension 300lv. (155 euros).
Leave of 20 calendar days.

Apatity.

Kirovsk

Ceiling cafes in Apatity.

Kirovsk

All good things come to an end. Food back. Kem.

Volkhovstroy.

Helou Obama ...
Saint Petersburg. 28.07. - One day after the holiday navy.

Petrovsky Stadium.

In Bulgaria there is a saying "Russian dwarf the biggest midget in the world" ... just remembered when I saw limousine :)

The character in the subway.
It seems that out of 10 people, 3 or 4 then predimno foreigners and Uzbeks, Kazakhs, etc.

Metro Museum, the last station on the purple thread (do not remember the name of the station).

Peter and Paul Fortress

Back to Bulgaria. I do not want to, but ...
Show razskazat and still can not.
Thank you for your hospitality.
Russia - LRA another world, not other power, and the chicken is not a bird ...

My cousins ​​- Serge and Cyril, and I thank you.

Tags

See also

New and interesting