A hot topic or a parental "sekretiki"

I am 7 months pregnant. has 3 sons. the average is now very interested in philosophical questions of life and now this dialogue has happened today ... (Sawa 6 years):
 - Mom, you have to tum straight man? - Genuinely surprised, asks Sawa
 - Yes, son - with a sigh and sat down on the couch I say.
 - Mom, why our dad - it was our dad? because we are his children?
 - Yes, of course, Sava, because you are our kids and Dad - feeling soft spot incandescence temperature of the conversation, I say
 - And he was our dad and you are our mother?
 - Mom and Dad love each other strongly, and then in my mother's tummy appeared first Alex, then you, then Vanya and behold, now Timurik.
 - Mom, how Timur appeared in the tummy? Masha (a girl from det.sad) said that for that mom and dad are doing something. but what do you do with my dad?
 - Son, for that we are very dad love each other, care for each other, help each other - as usual leaping from topic, I say
 - No, Mom, she said that you do sekretiki night!

and I know what you're doing! I told Masha and her mom said. imagine ?! - Swallowing excitement word almost cries out to me a son.
 - (Already pre-cursing mother Masha, who says 6-year-old children it unnecessary info, I'm making an effort, I ask) and ... what?
 - You write a letter to the stork! and the stork brings children and then puts in tum!
I exhale (though I can not stand this garbage about storks and cabbage, but it is better than the truth) begin to smile. I called my husband to tell laughter. and he told me:
 - Marus, I have this stork that your children tum encloses, the beak is unscrewed if that))))
All the sentimental conversations and funny kids))

© boevayamalishka

Tags

See also

New and interesting