Ring Road interchange

Recently seen on Yap incredibly long post about 3D models of Moscow junctions. Decided to stir up the analog, but with these photos are ready. Besides Moscow from the sky looks very nice.

Thus, the isolation from the Dmitrov highway. June 16 Sobyanin and his deputy Khusnullin opened traffic on the highway exit left turn when driving into the center of the inner side of the Moscow Ring Road.

Breathtaking.

And from this perspective.

By the way, you will notice that the houses are not built in a chaotic manner, as many think, and make some kind of architectural composition.

This isolation from Mozhayskoe. July 23 was discovered on the ramp and overpasses.

Now, as the story in an interview with MK deputy mayor of Moscow, Marat Khusnullin, the cost of transport construction accounted for 70% of the investment program addressable city, because the roads are 12 million people in the capital, plus 2 million visitors daily.

By the way, it's not immediately make out which side of the Moscow Ring Road, and for some - the suburbs. The city has long raspolzsya in the region.

Raspolzsya.

In the area ...

Interchange with Highway Borowski (Michurinskaya isolation).

The road is steep, but it is not enough greenery.

Congresses are already open - cars go.

That's especially good photo.

And then a mini Eiffel Tower)))

This isolation from Volgograd prospectus. The movement will start in late summer.

And around the forest ... Good to breathe.

Forest.

More forest.

When I look at these pictures, I feel pride for the human race. For a generation that does not suit the war, not the fruit of cruelty, and builds and builds. Probably the same feelings experienced inexperienced tech Ilf and Petrov, when in the 30 years they were in America and saw the world's largest bridge Bay Bridge (almost 13, 5 km long), thrown across the bay of San Francisco.

Posted in [mergetime] 1407943573 [/ mergetime]
I have finished. Now diskass.

Tags

See also

New and interesting