Small game

decided first to post a small report. Will not be a lot of photos and opportunities description. Please do not break, I will inform you at the end. Also please any sofa politicians and other similar subjects pass, as it is inappropriate here. Normal people hope to understand. For photos apologize Fota on scales :)

And so it went, a friend invited me to go on a weekend for carp, say, a cool place, and "biting is a sho customer forgets about everything !!!". Decided go, the more that I went for carp for the first time, so it was terribly interesting to catch this representative river fauna.

Mestodislokatsii, 45 km. from Kherson. s.Aleksandrovka. There is a village on the banks of the Dnieper-Bug estuary, pond separated from the estuary dam, which forms the track.

Profits, inspect the place.

Decided to stay here. Views of the estuary and the dam itself separates him from the pond.

Panorama of the small pond.

The first pair of abandoned

Each casts a spell over her.

At first bite yurtsa

And here he is in his hand, though small, but still Carp !!!

Shore behind us. Interruption in which they live starlings and bats that night constantly fly overhead.

Guys clog feeders. In the background, grandfather, one day only caught a carp. As the saying goes fishing happiness it is.

Evening

And then came the night ... The first went normal !!! Night in general was fantastic, full moon, lunar path, over the heads of bats, grasshoppers with cicadas sing, sometimes frog fed voice, water rats ran periodically. In short idyll !!!

Were from Saturday to Sunday. My catch though not great but still, the process as they say. Went not really prepared for the next time I plan to prepare thoroughly. We would like to take the grill, grill, so it was fun. Roach nemeryannom way there !!! The next time will be parallel to the poplavochku catch on salting, well then, you know what it is good;) That's all. All good.

Tags

See also

New and interesting