Teresa Romer - the owner of the most expensive wardrobe in the US

When Teresa began to create a dressing room of her dreams, she thought not only about how to deploy a 60 her favorite Birkin handbags and 75 pairs of shoes with signature red soles of Christian Louboutin. In its submission to this place was to be refined interior for various charity events.

As a result, Romer was a 3-story space with total area of ​​3000 square meters, which is located wardrobe totaling $ 2 million US dollars.

And there fit bar where girls enjoy champagne for nice conversations.

If there is in the house a place where a woman can feel at ease, it's her dressing room. It is a way of self-expression. Here I can meditate, pray or just having fun with friends. Every woman should have a place.

In its 52, it is not the only hobby Teresa: it successful mother and grandmother, but only the boundless love of expensive leather and textiles brought her worldwide fame.

My husband rarely happens in my dressing room area, but feels uncomfortable there, hinting at excessive cleanliness and neatness.

He began his career with the opening of a network of fitness clubs in Ohio, Teresa - the embodiment of the American dream.

Business-woman was seriously keen on fashion, but thanks to the activities that it carries out, it manages to collect a tidy sum for assistance to several foundations and organizations helping children in need.

We recently conducted a large-scale show department store Saks, that on 5th Avenue in New York City, placed more than 200 guests around the pool, gave a dinner party and invited a famous singer, but all just asked what about my wardrobe. - Says Teresa.

Crisp white space became home to hundreds of dresses from leading designers, accessories from Hermes, Chanel and Dior.

There is enough space and dressing table mirror.

Hundreds of pairs of a wide range of designer shoes occupy the entire second floor, lying next to the bar and a beauty salon.

When women enter the world of my wardrobe, first of all they pay attention to accessories - shoes and bags. Willing to consider them for hours, pricked.
In my wardrobe so many products that each of them is assigned a personal number which is entered into the database on my leptopa. I call my stylist and simple tips, why today do not wear number 72?

His first designer purchase I made at the age of 18 years. It was a clutch by Louis Vuitton. I still treasure it, and it's been so many years. He is very dear to me, as a memory, because I grew up in a very poor family and new clothes did not spoil me. When I started working, I needed a year to save up for a treasured bag with the iconic logo.
I am currently engaged in entrepreneurial activities: Develop a line of decorative elements for the home and soon will release her own clothing line. All proceeds from the sales, I direct to the charity in Malawi. I'm also a professional real estate agent in the state of Texas and is engaged in sale of houses and sometimes helps his wife in the oil business.

In order to succeed, you must passionately believe in themselves. All I have now is not always given to me easily, but I never gave up. And now I understand how important it is to believe in yourself and your strength when I was very young.

Teresa Romer

Tags

See also

New and interesting