Teresa Palmer and Baby Body in Malibu Magazine

Young mother, actress Teresa Palmer, along with the baby Body appeared in photography for publication «Malibu Magazine». 28-year-old actress is not only a son without the help of a nanny, but also appeared in films, involved in charity work. In addition, she is the creator of the site «Your Zen Life», on a platform which, together with like-minded divided materials on healthy existence.

His views on education, motherhood and relationships with spouse Teresa Palmer openly shared with the journalists.

Teresa Palmer in Malibu Magazine

About how Mark Weber made her an offer:

"In fact, we have for some time thought about to get engaged, but I had no idea exactly when it will happen. He was engaged in design rings since February of last year, in June, I got pregnant, and in July were shooting the film. Shortly before we planned to shoot a scene of "number one", the first scenario which we wrote together, he took me into the bathroom, and made me an offer in just a few minutes before they were uttered the words "Action!". Time was incredibly suitable for »

About romanticism:

"Yes, I'm a romantic. I sincerely believe that bewitch her husband - everywhere around me rose quartz crystals, I wrote a letter to her future lover, in this letter, I painted a clear criteria for what I am looking for in a man, and three months later, as the wave of a magic wand He appeared in my life. For forty days, we sent each other love letters by e-mail, and then met in real life, but fell in love before we ... »

On his way of life:

"My friends call me" man of the earth. " I like everything that is natural - I'm vegan, I support the traditional method of raising children, I do not use makeup, I like to meditate and do yoga. My mom calls me a "supporter of New Age» »
On motherhood:

"I call myself a" mother from birth. " I'm not making a specific timetable for the kid and let him guide me along. I did not restrain his desire to eat at any time of the day, and do not put him to sleep when he does not want that, but only forward, when he will give me a signal about its need. We do not have a nanny, but Mark, I kid »

Tags

See also

New and interesting