Dogs and people

Good summer evening. I went to the store, took the ice cream and some sweets for the children and sat next to the playground. But then I went to the site Rottweiler with a neighboring yard with a desire to impose a bunch. When I tried to scare him, he began to growl at me and tried to grab his leg. Experience in the fight with the big dogs I had, so I moved a good dog leg in the face. The dog went away and began to prepare for the jump - I was ready for it. When the Rottweiler jumped, I had already prepared to deviate and strike another blow. The blow fell in the stomach. The dog fell, and I had no pity struck him another kick in the face.

Then I received a powerful blow from behind. As I said then, the owner of the Rottweiler, without uttering a sound, ran up behind me and hit a leg. I ran a few meters and fell, somersaulted, but then rose. The owner went on me, holding the dog by the collar. There was no shouting or threats - only their eyes looked at me like I was prey.

Things could have ended very sadly for me, if not for a neighbor who saw what is happening in the window and ran to my aid. Seeing such a thing, we approached us three more older guys with sticks. Rottweiler owner said to me to get even more for your pet.

We had to wait for long. The next day I was late. I was fifty meters from the entrance, when I was attacked from behind three. I was soundly beaten, and I woke up in intensive care.

The attackers did not even really looking for. All my attempts to explain that this is likely, the owner of the Rottweiler, nor to no avail. Cameras on the house next door were off.

As usual, helped the case. Boy wrote on his cell phone, I was beaten. He was afraid for a long time to show this record, it is not accidentally discovered by his father. Three months after the attacks I have given to me this record. On the video length 30 seconds was clearly visible, as the host of the Rottweiler and more, as it turned out, two of his friends clearly and consistently beat me.

I put a lot of effort to the case have set in motion. They face six years. And then went to the threat of their friends and relatives. They threatened not only me, but more and my relatives and friends, but I stand my ground. I tried three times to beat, but after leaving the hospital I got a permit to carry weapons, and was mentally prepared. The result - five years penal colony and monetary compensation.

Are the injury and my nerves to five years sat the man who attacked from behind, and then beating another person with friends because of the fact that your dog is not trained? Stand. And I care about others opinions.

via zadolba.li

Tags

See also

New and interesting