Fishing for white sea

Write here rarely, mostly I read, but sometimes there is something to tell.
Today decided on the background is not yet fully the cooled emotions, to write a report about fishing on the White Sea.

23 photo.

2. I am from the county town of Che. The route through Petrozavodsk to spend the night with friends. One overtake decided not to go hard.

3. Arriving at the place. We were warmly welcomed master database Victor. The choice to provide a place for the night.
Chose this lodge.

4. Although this could take ...

5. First, on arrival a little upset because the sea storm. We arrived in the evening, and the local said that morning was full ahnung ...

6. Remains of the storm

7. Just as settled, we were invited to a bath, wash / warm up the road. Cool white sea after a bath - it's something ...

8. In general, the base is furnished with different interesting utensils. There is something to see. According showed modest life Pomerania. Victor himself had previously worked-fishing.

9. Base

10. Another base

11. The next morning - the first exit to the sea. It pouspokoilos by this time, but have not yet cleared. View of the park from the sea.

12. The water was a bit muddy, so the bite was, according to Victor, weak.

13. Your humble servant, Victor (host database) at the wheel of the Amur.

14. The beauty of the Kola Peninsula is especially evident from the sea. Hills and rocky shores - the beauty ...

15. View from the sea on the rocks

16. Periodically fish bite Kerchak. It's a mixture of fear and trembling in the proportion of 50 to 50. I was surprised that the fish just out of water, and is not flutter, unlike cod. Only shiver (something like a vibration) when you hold in your hand. This fish is considered trash, eat only very lean year)))

17. Another sculpin

18. In principle, all happy fishing. It was a test sortie. So to say, reconnaissance. 2 days got a lot of impressions: first saw the White Sea, saw and listened to funny stories about the brazen seal, looked at 50 meters, as belugas swim (it's such whales). Well and brought home a good catch ...

19. clean the fish right on the beach, under the restless chatter of seagulls. They do not wait to move expeditiously to his little feast ...

20. Carried fish back here in this container, courtesy of friends (brothers Moreva, special thanks). Dry ice load a Wednesday afternoon in the hot sun on the box. The photo on the state of the ice Saturday-evening. Blocks cold froze completely.

21. The valve also the whole ice, but kept well. Feared that not cracked. But what you want, -78 Celsius ...)))

22. Almost forgot to put a tackle to which I caught. All the others were caught on spinning shortened (1, 5 meters), I caught on bait meter board. Casting far there is not needed, I fished with a nose (firing better), so it was convenient. Skewer shrimp on a jig.

23 For all the sim. I hope the story much. In the extreme photo again sculpin. Painfully funny fish. Honestly, laughing every time he pulled out. No tears can not look at it ...)))))))

END

Tags

See also

New and interesting