Body / White Sea / Hyperborea

More from 2004-5yh's when I saw the first movie about Hyperborea, was ill.

In August 2012 flew. The decision was easy and Collecting short but thorough.

All the action broke into 4 folders: Start and end. Images. Landscapes. People.

There will be many photo

Tested equipment

Every detail of the run-pass mandatory.

Flew. When I'm afraid to fly, I sit down to elyuminatory. Paradoxically, but it helps.

The day before, German Placis nashё booklet with German songs ... protective of course took with him.

On the road, entertaining as I can: I look out the window and the ceiling, I look and I sleep, eat and sing.

Kem ... happily met with a storm. The first night pripodnesla surprise in the form of an inverted tent with me and thrown into the sea. Seasoned say me Communion.

For three days, the sun came out once, batting us on the road and went into the clouds for a long time.

Legendary dog. When people turn to and remember it with d.Sashey.

Further, out of order, but I'll start with the landscape.

Anticipation, Al hips hurt.

That "black sun" in the haze.

I'll try not to go too with the amount, focusing on quality.

A fiery stream / Feuerbach

Photograph photographing, is also entertaining activity.

I coaxed them out there and pampered, vsmysle «local»

Posing do not approve of, but then I caught them perfectly.

Status ... even whose boobs or not.

That's where I caught the silence, it's here on the island. Neither you fucking phone emaylov, machinery and the usual din.

DruCya sent.

This is from the namesake. It further will tell about the meeting on the islands, TRЁX Bone

And this is from the guys with Peter.

Plaaavno since slipping over the horizon ... the sunset as I takogogo not wait :)

I shall now proceed to the images are not mediocre. As an artist, behind them there and go. Here's my NordWind / North Wind way with me flying.

And this stuff here ... but where is here? As takogogo concepts even here. Simply include the White Sea, where even flies do not fly, otherakali no dick yourself that. Everything is huge, massive and figuratively, as in the legend of a.

By the way it is with this screen object I have in 2006 is on ... Text and after 7 years I zde.

and here is the screen from the forum

Well, go on the images

Sami look, trace and will not
podstazyvat
This is my first fucking.

This is my first fucking.

And this fucking lies another. And this fucking lies another ... beak. Stone fucking beak.

All eyes look to the right. It is said that the right eye sees Parallel world and left clear. They're supposedly in there looking at us?

It is said that Leakey just people do not open, I've been introduced.

In his place, and no mercy.

And two steps to the side and he captivates his alien ...

P.S. I have them all the way in pencil and then redrew Rochko purely on contours. If someone remind lay out a couple of the most sychnyh.

And it protects, that entu cork ... often there is even a bas-relief of a female ass with her legs see

These are the guys there, the Indians (Indian way on the islands is repeated, will continue to be) the same way tongues teasing.

Stock slightly shifted degrees ("with a slightly shifted degrees" ...) always gives what is good for the perception of any objects.

"Nadia came from St. Petersburg ...»

It is, otherwise.

I now understand why, or rather, what pictures can only attach one ...

For me, they are Romeo and Juliet.

By the way, here are the not yet known handsome XRON-O-I-was-shore Sacral.

These are such things DrakonoPёrdy.

Well Boa Kaa of "Mowgli" and that's it, however hard you try.

Well Boa Kaa of "Mowgli" and that's it, however hard you try.

In the background was the many who are interested, the crocodile, it shows where the citizen. There's always climbed on his nose and a blissful istupleniya throws ruchёnki in the sun and ebashili instagramy, but then again, no one was paying any fuck what a huge head, or seal, or more of such an animal (IN, by the way, if someone something there is no clear graphics) elaborated with an eye, you can see it on the left block of another color? That's it.

It is also not meeting the expectation was on this road with this character, Tartilodved

Tartilodved

Tartilodved

Tartilodved

Until now, people escaped from the eyes, and this epic profile. Hero returns to the people.

Like this- Gramazeku.

I can not get around this stone, because in the next post I will obisyvat megaliths in Germany and he told me more CSOs as, in the good sense, respond.

A couple of details

The second or the third Indian

Pay attention to these two tracks, a clear front and a back. Then it's to meet in Germany.

Suggestive.

The next time you come, be sure to take away the dead wood from the "Tigers" of the cartoon

Larger.

A vegetation found there vottakieniebatsyavykrutasy.

Again, another corner / degrees

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting