My Tools

All of us, sooner or later, going to the doctor, to me usually come children from 0 to 18 years.

What can be said about the work, she and Africa work during my career as I did not call and PIDIATR and PIDORATOR, once called PUNCH, Dr. Aibolit (by the way, he vet), but my profession - pediatrician.

I want to share with you a small amount of photos of their basic working tool that I use every day to be a little photo and description of possible devices, Well traveled. The photo will be, but a little patience, then you can break.

1 photo table is going on, the meter, it is necessary to measure the volume of the chest, head, and so well

Spatula - look slimy, very important thing

well where no phonendoscope with stethoscope - I have a lot of them, the exact amount will not say, but these basic

Libra - an important device, as parents so I need to know the child's weight gain

where without tonometer cuff children lazy to hang, as it is mainly for teenagers

thermometer and flashlight - things without which it is very difficult to work, but can be

Hammer variofleks friends when they come to my office for some reason knock them on the head - for what?

The most advanced tool otoscope - you can look the ears and mucous membranes of the nasal cavity, they rarely work as there are in the state of ENT - its a stray.

Well, the most important is my working tool - a pen. this is all if you're interested, you can go to the office ENT shoot, there's a lot of interesting things, but I'm on it all. Thanks go to work.
P.S. Filmed on the lighter. Sorry for photo quality

Posted in [mergetime] 1407138866 [/ mergetime]
Here's my job. All the good and let the children do not get sick.

Tags

See also

New and interesting