Designer-taught

Meet Alex Mochalin!

Tula region, Novomoskovsk. Alex Mochalin with his grandson.

5 photos + video.

In recent years, many enthusiastic game of virtual tanks. A novomoskovets Alex Mochalin prefers armored vehicles to collect their own hands.

In a small garage in Novomoskovsk instead of the car there are tanks. One - 1/8 size natural armored vehicles, the second - in 1/6 of the original.
Other owners of the garages are not afraid of this neighborhood. On the contrary, everyone will go down to the owner of adult "toys" and ask how things are going with the build of the new tank.
Alex D., a self-taught designer, 61 years old. However, his eyes burning like a 15-year-old when he talks about his "odd jobs." With tanks in men linked to the whole of life. When I was little, listening to the stories of his father, tanker and a war hero, the incredible armored vehicles, to snatch victory from the hands of the invaders.

- My father was a tank. He did me a toy tractors, tanks. So I went in his footsteps. I izrisoval all notebooks, all textbooks tanks. Very fond of. Sometimes, I fell for it a lot - says Alexei Dmitrievich.

Wheels of a large tank Alex D. brewed himself - helped skills welder.

His first tank he collected in 1985. And then calmed down for a long time. Work, family, rebuilding. It was not until the tanks. But when I retired, have appeared. And inspiration - too.

- Suddenly I "broke". Took the cardboard, tape and began tinkering layout. Look - all turns out. The next day I went to the garage. Housing (without towers and caterpillars) collected in one day! And then gone - and the tower did, and caterpillars, - says Alexey Mochalin.

To collect electronic "stuffing", Novomoskovsk Kulibin in 61 mastered electronics.

Welder by profession, 60 years old, he started to learn electronics, engineering and other related specialty. Despite the size of the tank, according to its characteristics, it is almost a complete copy of the original T-34-85.
Master Alex D. the photos from the Internet, stuffing made from the "inner" radio-controlled cars, driving under the weight parameters and mini-armored vehicles. But all the little details, the track and the wheels did himself - helped blacksmith skills.

- I started it all for the sake of his grandson. He does so interesting - he was with me in the garage goes sometimes helps. I really wanted something always leave behind. Do something which others do not. Hands after work, and head too. Well sit idle?

All actions mini armored controls remote control, made from an old Internet modem.

Tags

See also

New and interesting