Summer Family, Kuban River

The place we chose B30 kilometers from Krasnodar, near st.Maryanskoy.I so in 9h. 00 we came to the river. The heat I can tell you was no longer comic, even in the shade under trees. Glade was clean, without a single bumazhechki! Imbued with respect for the people who are here to have a rest.

Tree on the way to a parking lot.

My wife decided to procure firewood. Well, at the same time to drive the evil spirits!

Kuban River and the coast of the next settlement Stefanovka.

But we pulled her scrub as galloped "TSAREVNA" kiss kissed. Children believe in the word.

More River

The first thing that tourists do? That's right, unwrap the tent. In the tent, inflatable bed, pumped her children, a daughter in delight!

The most important thing is the command!

And here is the fire broke out!

My family called them "Dancing Trees"! Look really like people dancing !!!

Dispenser own design!

Our table.

My wife teaches children "bad" to play cards.

But I'm teaching children "good" to fish.

Start fishing.

Bait constantly pecks, but we threw and threw hard rods in hopes to catch a fish Ooogromnuyu.

Here, here it is the sperm whale!

And then as the Rolling! kote will be pleased!

This is my youngest daughter.

Panorama.

Miracle of Engineer Garin. The melt means "Marker", puts navigational buoys for other vessels.

Well, where do without a telescope!

The evening came, and Pinocchio's not coming!

That we have such a cherry! Joke, watermelon grown on their own country site! DELICIOUS !!!

There comes a time to evening relaxation and scary stories!

Up in the morning laid up!

Photos night

More

Well, of course, no tea.

Morning, father in law came

Grounds maintenance, accidental litter. Nature must be clean!

Latest photos and home! Family unaccustomed tired, but happy! Children love it. Yes, and we are the same. Come to the Kuban rest we beautiful.

Tags

See also

New and interesting