One little secret ....

I was only 10 years old ... I was walking in the yard with my friends, we had 4. It was summer and the rest of the courtyard parted, we were well very boring ... And here came from next door "novice" who came to her grandmother for the summer, he no one knew, and decided to walk with us ... it was a little older, a year or two ... Even now I remember what his name was Eldar and was sooooo pretty well and had highlights (it was terribly fashionable and cool). Then began the circus ...
All girlfriend said they wanted to meet with him, and while he went home to drink, they agreed to let him choose his lady love, and ran home to change into platechki and skirts, which they bought my mother to go out, wear shoes with heels, dissolve the hair or comb your hair, mothers ponaraskazyvali that someone's birthday, and they go to his house, but it would not release !!!
And that goes for 15 minutes, they go ... in a dress, shoes and even hairstyles ... I what? And I had to go home and very far too lazy to go, I remained in sneakers and jeans (and dresses I had, I was a tomboy as a child). All day the three fools of themselves very well built and gentle ladies could ride only rocker, they're in a skirt, while there was no definition of TP, but they behave much the same, and yes, ogle the spot !!! And what am I? I could climb into the trees, spinning on the bar, to run and play hide and seek ... I showed him the whole court, where we told what Khalabuda which trees coolest and where the fires burn, showed which of orchards growing cherries, which have strawberries, gooseberries and where, in general, was his kid ... And when evening came, the girlfriend went home, and we all climbed trees and tore cherries))) And at the end of the evening the boy said, "Strange you have a girlfriend, fool any way you make friends with them, you're cool, and they are uninteresting? I like you. »
The moral of the story is ... Less vyebyvaetsya, and all will be fine))))))
PS a girlfriend and left TA anything life taught)

Tags

See also

New and interesting