Regular postreluhi

Good afternoon, yapovtsy! And here I am again, I got on the next postreluhi. Took kumavev and went ... (photo1) will
4 photo

They came out, rest, to shoot, and then I noticed that the local koshak brutally gnobit Mike Farley. Mike Farley rescued, took the wet, zadrochennogo kitten in the car and brought home a wife ... in shock.
But, despite the opposition of his wife, he left Mike Farley. On Monday he took to the vet, as apparently she subcutaneous mite life street. On the way to experience mild discomfort as Kotyakov first rubbed against my hand, and then climbed to his knees and began to play with my beard (who knows me, who to date with what I'm wearing a beard braided in a pigtail ... Eeyore Viking ...). In veterinarke she gave him an injection and found that the 3 month-old kitten and cat it (by the way, for koshkovedov question, at what age is sterilized cats ???)
My home why animals react to the kitten as well as those semi-wild cats, but interviewed with the staff, I have to resolve the issue ...
The kitten was very playful and sociable, which aroused the jealousy of my dog ​​... sat with his wife, they decided to call and decided to call it Blosya! It is from the words of Blonde and blohasto. Blosya respond, and we already recognize. While in the house do not let it (until full recovery), but Mike Farley was rare cultural, shit goes out into the street, he likes to talk and have understood the command "hulimyau?" And "fell off the road on the dick!».
I apologize for the quality of photographic koshatina constantly spit and did not get into focus ...
So I went to the postreluhi and have fun and the skills acquired by shooting and Mike Farley ... let's see what happens next ...

3Photo

These are postreluhi. Your Haupman! All ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting