One and a half meters of faith in humanity

... Discussed the future plans for the evening, the boy begins to share with a friend last event of the day. In short - a very positive displacement aunt with pronounced incoordination tried to climb the porch of a grocery store. High porch. Auntie cumbersome and bulky. Our "hero", of course, did not remain indifferent - immediately pulled the plate in order to capture for posterity the epic ascent. I photographed a long time, quality and from different angles. And then came some lad, helped aunt up, robbed nedooperatora device and removed the video.
- And then she refused to return the tablet while I am in front of the cows do not apologize! - Offended innocence in his voice would be enough to build a convent.
I expect any reaction of the girl, which I could generate my stereotypes scored brain. But the girl only asked contemptuously:
- Well, how? Apologized?
- Just do not have to prove to me that the moment was right to ***!
On-the perturbed pathetic tirade girl curled his lips.
- No. Wrong. We had this tablet you shove in the ass, but he just wins.
Girl, you're popped into the opened door and did not hear you applauded two tired man on a nearby chair. Maybe it was your station; Maybe you became disgusted with this is the "hero" in the same car. I dont know. As you were half a meter height and a maximum of 40 kilos. But thanks to you, I believe that our young people have not yet lost, and for many the concept of "conscience" still means something.

Tags

See also

New and interesting