An unusual way to scare grannies queue

An interesting story about how the man managed to unwillingly scare grannies in the queue. Simply, he was in a hurry and he urgently needed to pay. I asked to skip the queue refused. But a minute later was neither line nor grandmothers. How did so much to scare them read on;)

Yesterday asked the cardiologist, more in prevention, be a long trip, not very civilized country. The doctor I hung a priborchik which removes cardiogram for sutok.Pribor worn over the shoulder, and from it there are wiring to sensors which are attached to the chest. You go with him the whole day, doing business as usual, he did not interfere. A day later remove the device and decrypt data.
Actually that's it:

This morning I went to the clinic to remove the device and decided to go along the way to the post office to pay the bill for the apartment, the benefit of the road. And there is the usual place of grannies. The impression is that they are specifically created it. Some leave, others arrive. Whether there have headquarters or a club. In general, it is not clear what they were doing, but there is always a queue.
And me being in the clinic assigned, in a hurry. I went to the line, and so politely say: "Women, my dear, let me jump the queue, well, very necessary." The answer of course everything is clear: "We are all very necessary. Nothing, stand up. Young, healthy ".
And here I am, without a second thought, lift my shirt, just wanted to explain about the device may take pity ...
- Yes, I have here ......
And lest you think? I did not finish. After five seconds, the post office was empty. I quietly paid the cashier explained the situation, laughed.
A grandmother probably at this time fled, happy that escaped from the clutches of terrorists.

Tags

See also

New and interesting