Farewell, my faithful friend.

On 20 December. I called the vet. clinic and summoned home the veterinarian, he said that he would come after work. Realizing that in the winter it gets dark early, we had to prepare in advance could, in the afternoon I took two spades, shovels, and went into the woods (I live in a private house near the forest). Land was promёrzshaya digging was difficult, every few centimeters deep into a given work, but I had to dig a grave as deep as possible, otherwise the body can expose you.
When you have finished digging the grave, I returned to the dog, the whole day I stood on the street with him, until he came to the vet. He injected a shot with sleeping pills first. We stood in silence and watched the dog falls asleep. Then the executioner began to prepare the second shot, with adrenaline. Just at that moment I started to come to an understanding of what is happening, I realized that I no longer see Rex.
He came at me, when I was a child, he lived with me as long as 13 years, he was the most loyal friend, and I treated him well, I lulled him. The doctor was gone, leaving me alone with the lifeless body of my dog. I've never seen him like this, it was clear that he was not asleep, the muscles are relaxed, his eyes lost some flame, they became dull and empty. I wrapped his body in a white Blankets, put it in a wheelbarrow, and povёz in a prepared grave.
I died close, but I could not think that the death of the dog will be so heavy and unbearable for me. I started to feel guilty for what I had done. In my head was the thought that I could fix everything that it can be cured.
I had to forget about Rex, I got himself a new dog, not immediately. February 7, I bought a German Shepherd puppy the age of 1 month. Now he is about 4 months, called him Thunder.
I still wanted to share with you. I think few who read it to the end, but if there are any, thank you.

--img2--

Tags

See also

New and interesting