Present day medical Deputies))

The first card))) Even with the image deputatshi. The back of the greeting (the photo on the phone turned out badly, this writing the text, but you can believe me)): "Dear veterans! I cordially congratulate you on holiday - the Day of Victory! "And then a text about what is on May 9 for all of us.

The second card))) Thank God no deputy rye, but also to the topic of the day medic (sarcasm). On the reverse side as well as in the first postcard: "Dear veterans! With all my heart, etc. etc. "And then what for us on May 9 only a few other words.

The third card))) Nice even)) Actually not hard to guess that on the reverse side.

Beautiful calendar with the image of beautiful people)))

And now one of the most important gifts medic - tea !!! I have not even opened the box of tea, but I stink around the cabinet of her than that)) Well, I think probably it was an old princess)))

Iiii ... Here they are !!! Candy !!! The beauty of miraculous! By the way, those who dared to open them, they say, which is not even that. Similar to modern sweet (I mean no one that used to be).

Oh, and two ballpoint pens with the names of these were deloputov. But I threw them away in the closet. I hope you understand my whole irony and sarcasm. I did not understand the meaning of this action only after May 9 were nerozdannye gifts and they decided their physicians Zadar ... Well, the fig is disgrace. Or throw a toad strangled ...

--img7--

Tags

See also

New and interesting