About Dill

I ask for no syllable Pinna, so what is there, I want to share the following.

Where a month ago wandered over all the known large store, call it good. In one hand pallet truck, the second sickly such a list from the "better half." One of the items on this list was a marinated asparagus with carrot, one that is sold by weight. I mean I went to this mini-department. Please pour in the jar of the number "3" (the size of this).
While I poured these things work the culinary arts, the woman next to me 50+ years of hard looks at the price tags on the entire range of mini-card.
And so the seller gave me my box with asparagus, and then the woman asks me:
 - Sonny, how do you get this all happened?
I'm a little lost in thought, looking at the price tag and declare:
 - 280 grams, 83 rubles.
The woman chuckled, and I still ponder her question went on about his business. Ten meters I turned around, looked closely at the woman, not thin, not thick, well-dressed, even though you can see that the clothing is not new, but all tidy, all neat and tidy. In the hands of a rimmed glasses with old SSSRovskih times. In the hands of the bag of the same Union, brezenchataya so well, or how to say, I do not know.
It dawned on me that it calculates approximately how many can afford this carrot and asparagus, or anything else there. Here too the entire inside and winced. I'm going to the basket rests in the list, and all thought, how do I come up and in the bag toss, or near to drop it, let's say 500 rubles, and say that this she dropped a couple of times jerked to the side of the card, but stopped out of fear or embarrassment the moment, I do not know. While I was twitching, standing on the ground, the woman was gone, no matter how I twisted his head, even when he was at the cash register, the more I saw it not.
And at that moment, coming back home, I promised to myself that the next time a similar situation to me, nothing will stop to help a person.
And now, a few hours ago, it happened.
Come dine in one of the cafes, put the car in the parking lot, 100 meters have to go on foot. Already on the way to the place of the meal for 20 meters, I remarked grandmother, standing next to the door of the grocery store, or rather leaning back slightly narrower 'Sgorbati. " And with a sweet smile to passers-by offers to buy a bunch of dill. Since I do not cook, but "missus" about a month as a living with my mom, I dill completely useless. I thought that now quickly eat and buy a hundred rubles for this bundle (we sell a maximum of 30R). I help my grandmother after all.
While I ate, my grandmother was in a cafe in the queue with a tray on hand, all this hand along the way offering to buy dill. Nobody disagreed.
I have at this point already eaten, I went out to smoke to decide how to make everything as simple as possible and correctly. Smoked, thought, decided. Bill prepared in advance in the most convenient pocket.

I went back to the cafe, grandmother sitting at the farthest table.
On the table a plate of rice cereal, some muffins and fruit compote.
I went, I ask:
--Zdravstvuyte, Grandma, dill still have?
--Yes of course.
Reveals to me his string bag, and there is a basin dill, says some want to take. I take the first hit, and quietly put on the chair next bill 500r.
Grandmother dropped some interjection, I'm in the same second said "thank you" and hurried away.

Post this to We do not pass by the needy people.
No woman passing by my grandmother when I did not agree to buy dill, and in fact probably in a household need, just nobody cares, but in vain.
When some drunk at the bus stop will beg for a trifle, do not be surprised what a certain part of those who refused to buy dill grandmother climb into his pocket and otsypet drunken asshole the next fanfurik.
Yet he wanted to say, when you are helping a disabled person or a grandmother, why are you getting into an ashtray or pocket and scraped little thing, thinking that it helps. Really for the working person 50-100 rubles a month, or even less, some immutable money?
Help please with disabilities and other truly needy, not nepoymi coma. And help is not small change.
Once again, sorry for the syllable, not a writer.

ZY
Here dill:

Tags

See also

New and interesting