Jessica Biel and Dior Magazine

Actress Jessica Biel starred in a photo shoot for Dior Magazine. The author of a black and white photo shoot became Patrick Demarchelier. Jessica also said in an interview about his childhood, his love for style and clothes from Dior.

About childhood:

"For American child growing up in the Midwest, history, elegance and the European component of the House of Dior seem incredibly special. As a child I was a man purse, and I kept it in my back pocket, as do boys. I wanted to be a boy »

Jessica Biel in a photo shoot for Dior Magazine

On his first successful way for the premiere:

"When I was 19 years old, the stylist for the first time to help me choose the image for the premiere of" Rules and behold ** ". I had the perfect skirt, necklace, handbag and shoes. Remember looking in the mirror and thought, "I feel great - as an adult, as a professional." I first realized that look a certain way - part of my work ».
About what guided the choice of attire Jessica:

"When you go to the premiere and gets the opportunity to hand over the award at the ceremony, you should know who you want to be and what to crave create. Do you want to be incredibly feminine, wearing a long dress or a simple and elegant? »

About the dress from Dior (in August 2012 she appeared at the Los Angeles premiere of "Total Recall" in pale pink dress by Dior strapless style new look):

"This dress I felt like a million dollars. It's one of those things that you forget about everything, just wearing them. It was in the spirit of old Hollywood 50s with a full skirt and a corset. We added dress shoes with metal cape and fashionable necklace ».

Tags

See also

New and interesting