Celebrities and their twins

The birth of children - it is always happiness. And when the family appeared just two kids, and it does double joy. However, this dual responsibility, double trouble and considerable expenditure of energy. The stars in this sense easier because the parents come to the aid of the nurse. By the way, recently, in the stellar appearance of families of twins is not such a rarity.

Let's see who of celebrities lucky enough to educate twins!

Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt

Perhaps the most famous twins - Knox Leon and Vivienne Marcheline. The children were in the family Jolie-Pitt in July 2008 in a private clinic in Nice, immediately becoming the honorary citizen of the French town.

Jolie said her own daughter Vivienne youngest, who is now three years old, "the girl-girl»:

"It is very elegant and very delicate. Vivi will pick flowers in the garden and pinning them in his hair. She loves to paint the nails and collects stuffed animals. I like to buy her all pink and watch cartoons about princesses. But the twin brother Knox - a real boy. He is very athletic and has a strong character. He loves dinosaurs »

Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick

Yesterday, June 22, twins Marion Loretta Elwell and Tabitha Hodge celebrated their first small anniversary - 5 years. Daughter of the famous actress surely increase women of fashion, because their mother - star of "Sex and the City." Become a mother of twins Sarah helped surrogate mother.

Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon

Mariah gave birth to twins 30 April 2011 - Morokkana son and daughter Monroe. The girl was named after Marilyn Monroe. A boy named Morokkanom several convoluted reason turned out to be a marriage proposal diva got in the room, decorated in Moroccan style.

In recognition of the singer, pregnancy was very difficult. But now that's over, Mariah admits that she is happy to be a mom.

"We have a boy and a girl, Nick. Better impossible wish »

Celine Dion and Rene Angelil

The famous singer Celine Dion, apparently wanted a big family. Therefore, after the birth of first child, Celine decided to become a mother again. In May 2010, with the help of IVF 42-year-old Dion was able to get pregnant. And in October 2010, Dion by Caesarean section birth to two healthy twins - Eddy and Nelson. Now Celine and her husband are raising three sons.

Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony

Jennifer Lopez became a mother in February 2008. Max and Emma gave birth to the singer in the 38 years of Mark Antony.

"Emma is more like a brand. But Max - my little copy: he has the same shape of the head and the same facial features »

Rebecca Romijn and Jerry O'Connell

In December 2008, they became the parents of twin girls. Conceive Rebecca helped IVF. One of the emerging into the light crumb was named after the singer Dolly Parton, the other - in honor of the father's brother, girls, actor Jerry O'Connell.

Romijn once said about his daughter in an interview with Vegas:

"One of the twins is very bold, and the other - a cautious and restrained. But they complement each other well ... It's crazy how you play those two: they build from a lovely girl, "lured" and - ready »

Stephen Moyer and Anna Paquin

The actors became parents of charming twins in September 2012. The couple had a boy and a girl, whom they named Charlie and Poppy.

P. Diddy and Kim Porter

Delilah and Jesse - daughter of the famous music mogul P Diddy. Baby born in 2006 year. Despite his young age, the daughter of a musician managed to take part in a couple of hits on the children's fashion week in New York and frequently attend various social events.

Marcia Cross and Tom Mahoney

Upon learning that she would have twins, star of TV series "Desperate Housewives" I was scared. No wonder, because at the time, the actress was 45 years old. But, despite all the concerns, in 2007, the actress successfully gave birth to twins Marcia and now no longer imagine his life without them.

Julia Roberts and Daniel Moder

After several unsuccessful attempts to get pregnant Julia Roberts decided on artificial insemination. November 28, 2004 were born a girl and a boy Hazel Patricia Finneusa Walter. Now the star of "Pretty Woman" recognizes that "children have made her the happiest in the world».

Elsa Pataky and Chris Hemsworth

After the birth of daughter India Rose, Chris and Elsa decided to have another child. What, then, must have been surprised couple when they learned that they will double replenishment?

And in March 2014. The couple had twin sons Tristan and Sasha Hemsworth Hemsworth.

Elsa sons

Ricky Martin became a father in August 2008. The singer had two sons Valentino and Matteo, gave birth to their surrogate mother. Since then, Ricky Martin has devoted himself entirely the care of children, becoming probably the most famous single father homosexual.

Brooke Mueller and Charlie Sheen

Father of many children - Charlie Sheen has been married three times. In addition to the subsidiaries, which were born to him in marriage with Dennis Richards, in March 2009, Charlie and his then wife Brooke Mueller born twin sons, who were called Bob and Max.

Patrick Dempsey is also the happy father of twins. In February 2007, actor Patrick Dempsey and his wife Gillian gave birth to twins, boys named Darby and Gaden Sillivan Patrick.

"I prefer the quiet life. My family - something for which I live "- confessed the actor.

Michael Lockwood and Lisa Marie Presley

Lisa Marie has had time to get married three times and divorced and have two children. Before the fourth time married. And she gave birth to a charming twins Harper and Finley, when she was 40 years old.

"I really wanted these babies. For two years I could not get pregnant, I experienced several miscarriages. Now, when all the difficulties behind, I finally happy "- admitted later in an interview with Lisa Marie.

Tags

See also

New and interesting