Excavations in ground warfare

Give a short report on the court - the story of one episode of my hobby, which became part of my life.

I wonder what is the difference between a clay man from sand? Not otherwise the same. Dig this man ungrateful clay ...

Moscow - Jags 2011. Travel time: 3 hours.

And it all began prosaically. At the same location, the year before the weekend found a fighter. A fighter with a mug. On Saturday, on arrival found another. By tradition, without the medallion. Soputka did not answer the question of who he was. For us, one of the heroes who liberated our homeland from invaders. Even so ... Photos nobody did.

Resurrection met us bursting with heat and merciless sun. After 15 minutes, shovel went into the ground and "snapped." But not metal. On the blade dropped a piece of clay, which protruded bone fragment. Lightning and accurately defined as the occipital. Test pit has grown in size. An hour later, the remains surprising number had grown to 3. After an additional two to 4.

The day went ...

Will be 8 photos.

Saperki cut the ground and took off layers of the soil knife, revealing picture of the past.

Among the remains popped individual package. Instead bandages it found a place wallet. Content that: a little coin, tweezers, buttons and ...

Red Army book.

What's this? Coincidence? On the day of the Navy, jumped here are the buttons. Can Marines?

As a result, book went to the wizards. Wizards live in Moscow Police Forensic Science Center. Waiting for a miracle ...

Iron. At him and nazvonilis remains. Judging by him and soputki (ZIP Max, keys, etc.) came to the conclusion that this is a calculation of Maxim machine gun. How version ... plus fighter with pouches, cleaning kit and the lap-dogs gate of her same. Ibid.

And while the iron, blowing bubbles, falls to the bottom of the Volga, the remains were collected and sent to the official search party for further disposal.

The road makes sense if it is the way home. We went under the setting sun, but everyone knew that he would return there.

To be continued ...

Posted in [mergetime] 1400826120 [/ mergetime]
All. Picture a little more than planned. But fit 8.

Tags

See also

New and interesting