1942. Shadows of the past before our eyes.

I killed underneath Rzhev,
The nameless swamp,
The fifth company, on the left,
When violent raid ...
(AT Twardowski)

70 photos.

I must say, we represent one of the search teams, for whom Mother Russia in abundance. All our work is fully legal, agreed, approved, instructed. We are in a museum, educational work, work with children and teenagers, spend evenings and meetings with veterans. Each of us is committed to our work, we are not dependent on anyone financially, everything is done exclusively on our contributions to our initiative. I do not believe it, but even to repair memorials and burial we are thrown off yourself, as council, in whose territory the memorials are not able to spend the money. Not required by law, as not targeted spending will lead to administrative or even criminal proceedings ... All leave inaugural bond. So there you go.

Our road lay under Rzhev. Fighting near Rzhev are still a mystery. Only recently, thanks to a true patriot of his people beginning to spill the truth to those events.
Hit the free spaces of our motherland. Golf, golf, golf ...

3. The old track has overgrown grass on it or who have not traveled.

4. She

5. Lesok. It is not low, not high. Strange but true - often in the field fighting for dead guys grow grove. This grove we developed last year. Since the intelligence was - we decided to visit again, as it turned out not in vain.
Incomprehensible concave through the woods.

6. Bare trees, the sky clouds, light rain begins to fall apart. We do not care, military archeology - something serious and dangerous. No kidding. According to statistics, tacitly, for the season prospecting killed 2 people. Mostly in their stupidity, but still.

7. The main weapon of search engines. Metal detectors, depth finders - it goes without saying, but the probe is still better than nothing came up, if you do the search, rather than looking for iron or other crap. Our task - to search for the repose of the dead and fighters.

8. There is a contact! It is necessary to make a hole in the depth and in some respects it clear that there is waiting for us.

9. I am glad that the winter was not very cold and snowy. The earth literally frozen in the 5-10 cm, then all loose and wet, digging comfortable, except for the huge roots.

10. The sun is still high ...

11. break. Slightly podmerzli since dig in warm clothing is not comfortable, but worth a stop for a minute without a jacket and hi runny nose and other "fun". Hot tea is our everything!

12. Away to the wind. Your division! Bomb! Someone has already raised from the ground. Touch is not recommended. Take notes with the coordinates by GPS, the information will by military engineers and the MOE. The idea must respond.

13. That is so far from us was this shell.

14. And the first finding. Several confused in the beginning ...

15. Develop a cell.

18. Smoke break and gulls before removing the last layer. They need to work with jewelry Sapper shovel. Bummer stole not noticeable. ...... Found the remains of horses. It's a shame it took a lot of time. We are going to marshbrosku ten kilometers. With equipment and other things, this walk does not seem easy. Fot intelligence will not. Do not ask why.

19. Away sfotkat panorama of forest - another gift. 120mm mortar mine from ours. I do not break, particularly dented shank. He suggested that rubanuvshis a tree fell flat tail and did not explode. Again, make notes and coordinates. The benefit here is not local roam. (Afonya for understanding the scale)

20. Forest life. The owners are absent. Summer fun here)))

21. Last summer, thus indicated that the soldiers of the Red Army is raised, the kingdom of heaven.

22. Intelligence was three, I and the two))) we spent the night and in the morning returned to the woods. During the night I went to a little snow, cold.

23. Snack and fight!

26. There! What is there under the ground! Beat pit. Your humble servant.

28. The first suspicion that once again no luck ... The closure of the MG42. Strange ...

29. A piece of sword belts .... Apparently not ours .... There is still hope that our fighter ...

30. Forward, forward!

31. Went to "shoot". All hopes were dashed. One thing is clear, in the land of the Germans .... I hate the Nazis all the fibers of my soul. I have two grandfather fought one scout, was killed in the 41st near these places .... But I understand that it does not say, the German people, too. Now he is in that light is responsible for everything in full. How not cool - it is our history, let his death on Russian soil would be for someone to science as to climb their boots on our, Russian, land. Taken to the German cemetery that Rzhev. We find the badge - is luck. Looking ahead to say - the medallion was not.

32. Manifested helmet. Finito la comedy.

34. Once the sleeve ...

35. An unknown crap.

36. Personal belongings of the murdered. Comb.

37. Careful work Sapper shovel.

38. Remains.

39. Shard. There is speculation that he was the murderer of Fritz. By the way, it was a German machine gunner, judging by the sleeve and the presence of zinc finished strip. So was a tube from the spare barrels and three exhaust valve, one picture you saw. On account of the reliability of the weapon of the Wehrmacht - at MG 42 it was necessary to change the shutter when worn in a few hundredths. Otherwise, go nuts.

40. Continue

41. Helmet, stabbed the ground. The helmet on the bandolier belt, apparently ersatz leather, well preserved, the eyeballs clogged cartridges rotten.

44. Notice of the folded corner of the bottom edge of the helmet - a fragment of the outlet, which has been in the photo above. Hans spread half of the skull.

45. Belt bags for patrons. Rather remains belt ...

46. ​​Paper. Apparently - this oiled paper, which were wrapped in zinc cartridges.

47. Remains of zinc. Himself box was intact, it should touch - broke into pieces.

48. The belt buckles. Steel, while trying to consider carefully, collapsed into dust.

49. The mouthpiece. Smoking loved fascist.

50. break.

52. podmerzli sensitively. Yet the second day on the street, in the long run ... This is the way forbidden by our charter and is not recognized under any circumstances. But in the first cold exploration - made an exception. Cold!

53. Once the pieces of the belt.

55. Part of the remains of a German.

56. There then emerged a surprise. The second helmet! And where are the remains of a second? They are not here. Or captured, or dragged their wounded, xs ....

57. An unknown piece of cardboard. Can cigarettes, can still that ....

58. And that I liked best - grass with depth of the well, in other words - this herb has been under the feet of the German when he was killed. Can you imagine? This tuber '72! Or so ...

59. Ramrod. Who is not in the subject - the Germans splicers ramrod.

60. And our "hero". Pay attention to the right side of the skull. Remember Shard?

62. lounging tape cartridges for

64. Remains of the knife. A little part of the handle and the blade.

65. Remains

66. Toothbrush. Stubble rotted completely. Plastic eternal. Keep in mind when someone close to you throws a plastic garbage on the ground. Your grandchildren will find it in the same condition.

67. Purse.

68. Open ... Maybe there is a coin?

69. Fuck it ... Condom!

Posted in [mergetime] 1395226658 [/ mergetime]
That's all. wrong with counting gallery, sorry.
More in cell nothing. We are puzzled that German. Here, in this grove, we picked up a few of our soldiers, and no German. It seemed that the whole forest mopped, but never guessed. We did not expect to see them here. And they were. The position of the gunner allowed him to block the road, hence a huge shooting. Sleeves were many. Interesting fact - no weapons, no shoes, we did not find. While the cell was still intact, it has been seen on a layer of earth and arrangement of things remains. German campaigns took off his shoes and took away all the weapons our troops after the attack. Well, maybe his shoes he helped our soldiers and it's good.
Remains passed custodians of the memorial, they buried in the German cemetery. Let lie quietly. I hope his soul is more aware. Exploration generally successful, there were the first blueprint to work at a time when the ground warms up and finally come the water as some skyscrapers at the cop at 0, 5 meters is ice water, work is not possible.
If interested, I will continue to publish our job search engine. Peace to you all.
I have everything.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting