2 x 100 km on a bicycle

I decided to ride on the freshly bought bike check, so to speak, your body endurance. folded the odds and ends in a backpack (changed clothes in place, as planned to stay away for a day or two), took at least instruments (whether a little pull something would have to).

He checked his horse aluminum for faults, visible to the eye. Left, drove to the store, he took water, cookies and drinking yoghurt, to support forces.

25 photos.

That's actually my lisaped

During the trip, stopping several times to take photos. The wind was a counter, do not let the bastard dispersed.

during the stop, nice

The field was replaced by forest, the weather was overcast, on the one hand pleased, but headwinds distressed

there

Move forward, felt the fifth point that stock saddle - a fiend

After passing a few kilometers turned into a place to relax, have a snack a little

there

More

The area of ​​my town is over the border moved another area - the road is renovated brutally poured bitumen and sprinkle with finely crushed stone, bitumen is not watered the whole area of ​​the web, in short, my 5-th point of the more experienced adventure
The plot ended with the shitty road, stopped at the bus stop, rest

actually ended and the forest belt, a field meet me with gusts

Overcome a certain distance, reached before a stop

there is, look forward

A couple of stops

Here

That equator my journey. I stop for lunch, and then the muscles began to tremble from low blood sugar

More

Then I drove on, riding the wind was blowing in my face and blew. He did a couple of stops, but not fotkal. On the bridge over the Dnieper - river could not take a picture))

More

Posted in [mergetime] 1400585704 [/ mergetime]
In Gomel, arrived late in the afternoon.

This is my first track day trip: www.etomesto.ru/track9ff219644/?x=3...&tip=1&z=8&mt=0

Posted in [mergetime] 1400586067 [/ mergetime]
I slept like a log. The next day took off the saddle and led of hell alternates in velomagaz for more comfortable. Two days of rest away, rolling on Gomel. Then I went back to the soft seat in the back and the wind gave strength sun burned. I stayed a few times did little gallery.
This track is my return: www.etomesto.ru/track172719643/?x=3...&tip=1&z=8&mt=0

Was able to drive, I was pleased with himself. Everything.

Tags

See also

New and interesting