Fearless Rufer conquer skyscrapers in Ukraine

"It all started with the fact that my friends and I climbed the 25-story skyscraper, which was then still under construction. Infiltrate into the building was quite difficult because all the entrances were locked, but when I reach the top, I realized that this occupation for me. It's hard to put into words the feeling that you are experiencing, rising to the top. It is a mixture of self-confidence and enjoyment of the task.
Urban climber on top of high-rise buildings in Kiev.

Whenever we learn that in Kiev to build a new skyscraper, we try to do everything possible to get on its roof on the outer facade. Usually we do not happen with this any serious problems, even though sometimes passers attract unwanted attention to us. To climb, I usually do not feel fear - only excitement and enthusiasm ยป.

Fearless (not to say reckless) urban climbers to climb the walls of high-rise buildings, swing on ropes and cranes roam the roofs of unfinished skyscrapers.

Their colleague, urban climber and photographer Jaroslav Szeged personally conquered the highest set of facades, hoping only on arm strength, agility and endurance, never far from the camera.

A recent trick demonstrated his group consisted of conquering the giant crane involved in the construction of multi-storey skyscraper.

Tags

See also

New and interesting