Personal roller coaster ride for their children

Fathers of photographers we have seen in abundance. Mothers who dress their babies in the bunnies or adult costumes, too. But the creative father who constructed their own hands for their children a real attraction, seen for the first time.

Gorka length of 180 meters, 3 meters high - a fully functioning system. Will lives with her two children in San Francisco. He built himself a hill completely without attracting developers and designers. Of course, it's not steep turns, in which there is dead loops and terrible ten-downs, but still it is a real attraction!

The CoasterDad Project - a website where Pembl Will talks about the process of construction, shares his impressions.

I was trained and studied in detail, how to build a roller coaster. Then I build a website where lecturing training videos on how to build their own roller coaster.

My 12-year-old daughter Ellie enthusiastically watched my endeavors. Construction at a cost of $ 3,500. Today, it is my greatest joy: this is the opportunity to spend time with the kids, and my hobby is related to physics, and it is the pleasure of their labor. All the neighbors come to see that what we're doing here. Now they ask the neighbor kids to visit us, my children are much more friends than before.

Stay with us! I will teach you to create a low-cost, performance, reliability slides.

Photo broken car with a blog Will

Video blog Will

Tags

See also

New and interesting