Infinite items.

There are in our lives - "endless subjects»
This is something that we are always there, every day use, but fully develop the resource to manage very rarely.

10 photo.

Ballpoint pen.
At school or college I ended pens, and now, I use it every day, it is always needed, they have a lot, but at the right moment it is not at hand, and that pen, I carried a bag - is lost. Develop it to the end ... I do not I do not remember it rather someone attach legs, or I'll lose.

2. fasteners.
These mountains in the country, and in the tool box. different types and colors. But if I need to hang up the ledge, I will go to the construction and purchase of new packaging, since the right size is not found. And yes, the remainder of the package will fall to the rest of their fellow

3. Lighter
I do not smoke. Buy lighters that would build a fire at a picnic, to light a candle at home and generally always have a fire at your fingertips. But I never ended up lighter. I saw them empty when they were necessary for me, but somehow MY Lighter always lost, as the new, or almost new.

4. Tyres.
Every 2-3 season I hear from my Tyre handling - "well, another half of the season to travel is possible, but it is better to change" or & quot; 2 wheels for another season will go, and the latter can throw & quot; I went and bought 4 new tires, though the resource was still the old.

6. PC Accessories and small household appliances.
By changing the video card, old, still working, I always pigeonhole (and suddenly something). The same thing happens with the various wires multivarka and other junk. Until gene. Cleaning after 10 years.

VD-shka.
What was lost in the boot HP-hee?
it is always purchased from time to time, but not once did I remember that I had ended spray

Discount cards.
Gender card box. I enjoyed most of them about 6 years ago. Probably at some expired. But they still kept. And when I was in the store, I know I have their discount card, but not with a

Honey.
In my house it's honey. Someone something else. But I have a three-liter jar. It is the third year. When sick - I add it to tea. And then throw the floor sugar banks, and buy a new ...

Deodorants (advantage rollers or gels) and other personal care products (like tooth gels, bath salts and other garbage)
Well, I do not have time to use it in its entirety, as long as buy a new one. And stored in the washing machine in the bathroom ...

And finally - the Bank trifle. Kopeck, 10 cents and 50 ... Recently, I exchanged them at the bank, and was rescued from this about 7000rub who squandered for attractions and strong drinks. Noble was denёk. What a pleasure to repeat, I have to save more years 5.

On this I have everything. Add your own.

Tags

See also

New and interesting